Increasing Returns to Education and the Skills Under-Investment Trap
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pietro Garibaldi & Etienne Wasmer, 2004.
"Raising Female Employment: Reflections and Policy Tools,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(2-3), pages 320-330, 04/05.
- Garibaldi, Pietro & Wasmer, Etienne, 2003. "Raising Female Employment: Reflexions and Policy Tools," IZA Discussion Papers 951, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pietro Garibaldi & Etienne Wasmer, 2004. "Raising Female Employment : Reflections and Policy Tools," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8942, Sciences Po.
- Pietro Garibaldi & Etienne Wasmer, 2004. "Raising female employment: Reflections and policy tools," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/169583, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pietro Garibaldi & Etienne Wasmer, 2004. "Raising Female Employment : Reflections and Policy Tools," Post-Print hal-01020076, HAL.
- Pietro Garibaldi & Etienne Wasmer, 2003. "Raising Female Employment Reflections and Policy Tools," Working Papers 250, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Florence Jaumotte, 2003. "Female Labour Force Participation: Past Trends and Main Determinants in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 376, OECD Publishing.
- Gronau, Reuben, 1977.
"Leisure, Home Production, and Work-The Theory of the Allocation of Time Revisited,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(6), pages 1099-1123, December.
- Reuben Gronau, 1976. "Leisure, Home Production and Work--The Theory of The Allocation of Time Revisited," NBER Working Papers 0137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1990. "Tax Distortions and Household Production," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 78-90, January.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Antonio Merlo, 2004. "Introduction To Economic Models Of Crime," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 45(3), pages 677-679, August.
- Vella, F, 1992. "Simple Tests for Sample Selection Bias in Censored and Discrete Choice Models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(4), pages 413-421, Oct.-Dec..
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
- Daron Acemoglu, 1996. "A Microfoundation for Social Increasing Returns in Human Capital Accumulation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(3), pages 779-804.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mendolicchio, Concetta & Paolini, Dimitri & Pietra, Tito, 2012.
"Investments in education and welfare in a two-sector, random matching economy,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 367-385.
- C. Mendolicchio & D. Paolini & T. Pietra, 2010. "Investments in education and welfare in a two-sector, random matching economy," Working Papers 702, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- MENDOLICCHIO, Concetta & PAOLINI, Dimitri & PIETRA, Tito, 2012. "Investments in education and welfare in a two-sector, random matching economy," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2501, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mendolicchio, Concetta & Paolini, Dimitri & Pietra, Tito, 2011. "Investments in education and welfare in a two-sector, random matching economy," IAB Discussion Paper 201108, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
More about this item
Keywordsincome tax; returns to education; home production; labor supply;
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J42 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Monopsony; Segmented Labor Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2005-07-11 (Education)
- NEP-PBE-2005-07-11 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp1657. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .