Report NEP-EDU-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brown, Giorgina & Micklewright, John & Schnepf, Sylke V. & Waldmann, Robert, 2005. "Cross-National Surveys of Learning Achievement: How Robust are the Findings?," IZA Discussion Papers 1652, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Messer, Dolores & Wolter, Stefan C., 2005. "Are Student Exchange Programs Worth It?," IZA Discussion Papers 1656, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Booth, Alison L. & Coles, Melvyn, 2005. "Increasing Returns to Education and the Skills Under-Investment Trap," IZA Discussion Papers 1657, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schnabel, Claus & Wagner, Joachim, 2005. "Who Are the Workers Who Never Joined a Union? Empirical Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1658, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fredriksson, Peter & Öckert, Björn, 2005. "Is Early Learning Really More Productive? The Effect of School Starting Age on School and Labor Market Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 1659, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pablo Ibarraran & Darren Lubotsky, 2005. "Mexican Immigration and Self-Selection: New Evidence from the 2000 Mexican Census," NBER Working Papers 11456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carsten A. Holz, 2005. "China’s Economic Growth 1978-2025: What We Know Today about China’s Economic Growth Tomorrow," Development and Comp Systems 0507001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moshe Hazan & Hosny Zoabi, 2005. "Does Longevity Cause Growth," GE, Growth, Math methods 0507001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Valente, 2005. "Tax Policy and Human Capital Formation with Public Investment in Education," Macroeconomics 0507002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akiomi Kitagawa & Ryo Horii & Koichi Futagami, 2003. "Availability of Higher Education and Long-Term Economic Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 03-14, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).