Effects of changes in flows of funds between Government and households.A SAM approach to Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Susana Santos, 2003. "Social Accounting Matrices for Portugal in 1998-99. Modelling the effects of charges in government receipts and expenditures," Working Papers Department of Economics 2003/07, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Jeffrey Round, 2003. "Constructing SAMs for Development Policy Analysis: Lessons Learned and Challenges Ahead," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 161-183.
- Pyatt, Graham, 1988. "A SAM approach to modeling," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 327-352.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susana Santos, "undated". "Constructing a Database for Economic Modelling From the System of National Accounts: a Social Accounting Matrix for Portugal," EcoMod2006 272100078, EcoMod.
- Susana SANTOS, "undated". "A SAM-based Model, Constructed from the SNA, to be Used for Studying the Distributional Impacts of Government Policies in Portugal," EcoMod2008 23800125, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Accounting Matrix; Economic Planning; Macroeconomic Modelling;
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2005-07-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-07-11 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:0507002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .