Effects of changes in flows of funds between Government and households.A SAM approach to Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Round, 2003. "Constructing SAMs for Development Policy Analysis: Lessons Learned and Challenges Ahead," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 161-183.
- Susana Santos, 2003. "Social Accounting Matrices for Portugal in 1998-99. Modelling the effects of charges in government receipts and expenditures," Working Papers Department of Economics 2003/07, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Pyatt, Graham, 1988. "A SAM approach to modeling," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 327-352.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susana Santos, "undated". "Constructing a Database for Economic Modelling From the System of National Accounts: a Social Accounting Matrix for Portugal," EcoMod2006 272100078, EcoMod.
- Susana SANTOS, "undated". "A SAM-based Model, Constructed from the SNA, to be Used for Studying the Distributional Impacts of Government Policies in Portugal," EcoMod2008 23800125, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Accounting Matrix; Economic Planning; Macroeconomic Modelling;
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2005-07-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-07-11 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:0507002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.