Macro-SAMs for modelling purposes. An application to Portugal in 2003
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pyatt, Graham, 1988. "A SAM approach to modeling," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 327-352.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susana Santos, 2010.
"A quantitative approach to the effects of social policy measures. An application to Portugal, using Social Accounting Matrices,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2010_33, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Santos, Susana, 2010. "A quantitative approach to the effects of social policy measures. An application to Portugal, using Social Accounting Matrices," MPRA Paper 23612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susana Santos, 2012. "A SAM (Social Accounting Matrix) approach to the policy decision process," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/28, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Susana Santos, 2011. "Constructing SAMs from the SNA," Working Papers Department of Economics 2011/18, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Accounting Matrix; National Accounts; Economic Modelling.;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:isegwp:wp172007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitor Escaria). General contact details of provider: https://aquila1.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/departamentos/EC .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.