Diesel price convergence and mineral oil taxation in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Axel Dreher & Tim Krieger, 2007. "Diesel price convergence and mineral oil taxation in Europe," Working Papers CIE 5, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Axel Dreher & Tim Krieger, 2007. "Diesel price convergence and mineral oil taxation in Europe," KOF Working papers 07-182, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bentzen, Jan, 2003. "An empirical analysis of gasoline price convergence for 20 OECD countries," Working Papers 03-19, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Michael Gorski & Tim Krieger & Thomas Lange, 2007. "Pensions, Education and Life Expectancy," Working Papers CIE 4, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Dreher, Axel, 2006.
"The influence of globalization on taxes and social policy: An empirical analysis for OECD countries,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 179-201, March.
- Axel Dreher, 2003. "The Influence of Globalization on Taxes and Social Policy – an Empirical Analysis for OECD Countries," Public Economics 0310002, EconWPA, revised 02 Jan 2005.
- Axel Dreher, 2003. "The Influence of globalization on taxes and social policy - an empirical enalysis for OECD countries," Discussion Papers 0301, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Michiel Evers & Ruud A. de Mooij & Herman R.J. Vollebergh, 2004.
"Tax Competition under Minimum Rates: The Case of European Diesel Excises,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
04-062/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michiel Evers & Herman R. J. Vollebergh & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2004. "Tax Competition under Minimum Rates: The Case of European Diesel Excises," CESifo Working Paper Series 1221, CESifo Group Munich.
- Diamond, Peter A & Mirrlees, James A, 1971. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production: I--Production Efficiency," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 8-27, March.
- Banfi, Silvia & Filippini, Massimo & Hunt, Lester C., 2005. "Fuel tourism in border regions: The case of Switzerland," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 689-707, September.
- Cnossen,Sijbren, 2002. "Tax policy in the european union, A review of issues and options," Research Memorandum 023, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Kanbur, Ravi & Keen, Michael, 1993.
"Jeux Sans Frontieres: Tax Competition and Tax Coordination When Countries Differ in Size,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 877-892, September.
- Ravi Kanbur & Michael Keen, 1991. "Jeux Sans Frontieres: Tax Competition and Tax Coordination when Countries Differ in Size," Working Papers 819, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Szymon Wlazlowski & Monica Giulietti & Jane Binner & Costas Milas, 2007. "Dynamics in the European Petroleum Markets," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2007/04, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Nathan S. Balke & Stephen P. A. Brown & Mine Yücel, 1998. "Crude oil and gasoline prices: an asymmetric relationship?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q 1, pages 2-11.
- Axel Dreher & Tim Krieger, 2008. "Do Prices for Petroleum Products Converge in a Unified Europe with Non-Harmonized Tax Rates?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 61-88.
- Levin, Andrew & Lin, Chien-Fu & James Chu, Chia-Shang, 2002.
"Unit root tests in panel data: asymptotic and finite-sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LEVINLIN: RATS procedure to perform Levin-Lin-Chu test for unit roots in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00242, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2002. "Tax Policy in the European Union: A Review of Issues and Options," CESifo Working Paper Series 758, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kossov, Vladimir & Kossova, Elena, 2013. "The normal price. The case of the retail price of diesel fuel," MPRA Paper 48667, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Oct 2013.
- Narayan, Seema & Narayan, Paresh Kumar, 2017. "Estimating the speed of adjustment to target levels: The case of energy prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 419-427.
- Balaguer, Jacint & Ripollés, Jordi, 2014. "Are the transport fuel retail markets regionally integrated in Spain? Evidence from price transmission," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 323-332.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Salvador Gil-Pareja, 2012.
"Convergence in car prices among European countries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(25), pages 3247-3254, September.
- Simon Sosvilla-Rivero & Salvador Antonio Gil-Pareja, 2011. "Convergence In Car Prices Among European Countries," Post-Print hal-00711454, HAL.
- Desiderio Romero-Jordán & Marta Jorge García-Inés & Santiago Álvarez García, 2013.
"The impact of fuel tourism on retailers’ diesel price in Spanish neighbouring regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 407-413, February.
- Desiderio Romero-Jordán & Marta Jorge & Santiago Álvarez-García, 2011. "The impact of fuel tourism on retailers' diesel price in Spanish neighbouring regions," Post-Print hal-00737934, HAL.
- Meyler, Aidan, 2009. "The pass through of oil prices into euro area consumer liquid fuel prices in an environment of high and volatile oil prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 867-881, November.
- Santos, Georgina, 2017. "Road fuel taxes in Europe: Do they internalize road transport externalities?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 120-134.
- Tim Krieger & Steffen Minter, 2007. "Immigration amnesties in the southern EU member states - a challenge for the entire EU?," Working Papers CIE 6, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
More about this item
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:42:y:2010:i:15:p:1955-1961. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.