Report NEP-ACC-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ryosuke Tao, 2012. "Public Sector Accounting - An Interdisciplinary Field Involving Accounting, Economics, and Jurisprudence," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 8(1), pages 45-66, June.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2012. "Financial Constraints in Intangible Investments: Evidence from Japanese firms," Discussion papers 12045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Katarzyna Bilicka and Clemens Fuest, 2012. "With which countries do tax havens share information?," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 6, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Item repec:hae:wpaper:2012-6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2012. "From Regressive Pollution Taxes to Progressive Environmental Tax Reforms," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12048, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Tanja Kasten & Lars-H. Siemers, 2012. "Business Taxation and Wages: Evidence from Individual Panel Data," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201233, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Bernardi, L., 2012. "Heterogeneity of taxation in EA Member countries and some implications for EA fiscal governance," MPRA Paper 40050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomonori Sato, 2012. "Empirical Analysis of Corporate Tax and Foreign Direct Investment," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 8(1), pages 1-20, June.
- Bombyk, Matthew, 2012. "An Experimental Study of Taxpayer Compliance Behavior Under Alternative Reporting Regimes," Master's Theses 127192, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Panteghini, Paolo & Parisi, Maria Laura & Pighetti, Francesca, 2012. "Italy's ACE tax and its effect on a firm's leverage," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-31, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).