"Agro, Ingreso Seguro" en perspectiva: Un análisis de políticas públicas
["Agro, Ingreso Seguro" in a public policy analysis perspective]
This paper aims to analyze, through the public policy approach, "Agro, Ingreso Seguro" -AIS-, key component of the Colombian agricultural policy of the late 2000s. Through this approach it is seen that AIS responded to real social problems and it was based on a set of guidelines used worldwide. Although the design and implementation of the program suffered from certain problems, the result indicators point it out as a relative success. AIS generated positive impacts on the competitiveness of the agricultural sector; no further progress in terms of employment and rural development were found.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard H. Steinberg & Timothy E. Josling, 2003. "When the Peace Ends: The Vulnerability of EC and US Agricultural Subsidies to WTO Legal Challenge," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 369-417, June.
- Mejía Cubillos, Javier, 2012.
"Libertad y desempeño económico
[Freedom and economic performance]," MPRA Paper 37939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lopez, Ramon & Galinato, Gregmar I., 2007. "Should governments stop subsidies to private goods? Evidence from rural Latin America," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(5-6), pages 1071-1094, June.
- Claudio Paiva, 2008.
"Assessing protectionism and subsidies in agriculture-a gravity approach,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(5), pages 628-640.
- Claudio A Paiva, 2005. "Assessing Protectionism and Subsidies in Agriculture; A Gravity Approach," IMF Working Papers 05/21, International Monetary Fund.
- Sabatier, Paul A., 1986. "Top-Down and Bottom-Up Approaches to Implementation Research: a Critical Analysis and Suggested Synthesis," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 21-48, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39998. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.