Visitors of two types of museums: do expenditure patterns differ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2008.
"A double-hurdle approach to modelling tobacco consumption in Italy,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(19), pages 2463-2476.
- David Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2007. "A Double-Hurdle Approach to Modelling Tobacco Consumption in Italy," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 29/2007, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-844, September.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:1:p:45-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carol Newman & Maeve Henchion, 2001. "Infrequency of purchase and double-hurdle models of Irish households' meat expenditure," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 393-420, December.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1984. "Tobit models: A survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 3-61.
- Heien, Dale & Wessells, Cathy Roheim, 1990. "Demand Systems Estimation with Microdata: A Censored Regression Approach," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(3), pages 365-371, July.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Scuderi, Raffaele, 2012. "Determinants of tourist expenditure: a review of microeconometric models," MPRA Paper 38468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bai, Junfei & Wahl, Thomas I. & Lohmar, Bryan T. & Huang, Jikun, 2010. "Food away from home in Beijing: Effects of wealth, time and "free" meals," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 432-441, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina Muñiz & Plácido Rodríguez & María José Suárez, 2017. "Participation in cultural activities: specification issues," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 41(1), pages 71-93, February.
- Marta Disegna & Linda Osti, 2013. "The Influence of Visitors’ Satisfaction on Expenditure Behaviour," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS14, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
More about this item
KeywordsVisitors expenditure; museum; double-hurdle model; spending behaviour;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2012-05-22 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2012-05-22 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38841. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .