Report NEP-TUR-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Barros, 2012. "Sustainable Tourism in Inhambane-Mozambique," CEsA Working Papers 105, CEsA - Center for African, Asian and Latin American Studies.
- Carlos Barros & Vera Barros & Peter Dieke, 2012. "Tourism and Human Development in Mozambique: an analysis for Inhambane province," CEsA Working Papers 100, CEsA - Center for African, Asian and Latin American Studies.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Disegna, Marta & Scuderi, Raffaele, 2012. "Visitors of two types of museums: do expenditure patterns differ?," MPRA Paper 38841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mathieu Bunel, 2012. "Évaluer un dispositif sectoriel d'aide à l'emploi : l'exemple des hôtels, cafés et restaurants de 2004 à 2009," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201223, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Eduardo Sarmento, 2011. "O Turismo como ferramenta na luta contra a pobreza: o caso de Cabo Verde," CEsA Working Papers 96, CEsA - Center for African, Asian and Latin American Studies.