Economic Policies, Socieconomic Factors and Overall Health: A Short Review
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stavros A. Drakopoulos, 2010. "Economic Policies, Socieconomic Factors and Overall Health: A Short Review," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_13, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
References listed on IDEAS
- George A. Akerlof & Janet L. Yellen, 1990. "The Fair Wage-Effort Hypothesis and Unemployment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 255-283.
- Alberto Alesina, 2000. "The Political Economy of the Budget Surplus in the United States," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 3-19, Summer.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1990. "What Is New-Keynesian Economics?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 1115-1171, September.
- Greener, Ian, 2001. "Social Learning and Macroeconomic Policy in Britain," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 133-152, May.
- Kington, R.S. & Smith, J.P., 1997.
"Socioeconomic status and racial and ethnic differences in functional status associated with chronic diseases,"
American Journal of Public Health,
American Public Health Association, vol. 87(5), pages 805-810.
- Raynard S. Kington & James P. Smith, 2004. "Socioeconomic Status and Racial and Ethnic Differences in Functional Status Associated with Chronic Diseases," HEW 0403002, EconWPA.
- L. Wade, 1988. "Review," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 99-100, July.
- Skalli, Ali & Johansson, Edvard & Theodossiou, Ioannis, . "Are the Healthier Wealtier or the Wealthier Healthier?The European Evidence," ETLA B, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 219.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- John B. Taylor, 2000. "Reassessing Discretionary Fiscal Policy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 21-36, Summer.
- Theodossiou, I., 1998. "The effects of low-pay and unemployment on psychological well-being: A logistic regression approach," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 85-104, January.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1988. "Imperfect competition and the Keynesian cross," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 7-13.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1995.
"Relative-Price Changes as Aggregate Supply Shocks,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(1), pages 161-193.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1992. "Relative-Price Changes as Aggregate Supply Shocks," NBER Working Papers 4168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1993. "Relative-price changes as aggregate supply shocks," Working Papers 93-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ball, L. & Mankiw, G.H., 1992. "Relative-Price Change as Aggregate Supply Shocks," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1609, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Winkelmann, Liliana & Winkelmann, Rainer, 1998. "Why Are the Unemployed So Unhappy? Evidence from Panel Data," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 65(257), pages 1-15, February.
- Adda, Jerome & Chandola, Tarani & Marmot, Michael, 2003. "Socio-economic status and health: causality and pathways," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 57-63, January.
- Phelps, Edmund, 2015. "Seven Schools of Macroeconomic Thought," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198743903.
- William Mitchell & Joan Muysken, 2010. "Full employment abandoned: shifting sands and policy failures," International Journal of Public Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(4), pages 295-313.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1997.
"Inflation Targeting: A New Framework for Monetary Policy?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 97-116, Spring.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1997. "Inflation Targeting: A New Framework for Monetary Policy?," NBER Working Papers 5893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stavros A. Drakopoulos, 2004. "Satisficing And Sequential Targets In Economic Policy: A Politico-Economic Approach," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 49-64, November.
- Alesina, Alberto & Tabellini, Guido, 1988. "Credibility and politics," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 542-550, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:82:y:1988:i:02:p:405-422_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Austen-Smith, David & Banks, Jeffrey, 1988. "Elections, Coalitions, and Legislative Outcomes," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 82(02), pages 405-422, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2014.
"Smokers’ Sexual Behavior and Their Satisfaction with Family Life,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 1229-1247, September.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2012. "Smokers’ sexual behavior and their satisfaction with family life," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_16, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Policy; Health; Socio-economics;
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .