Are the Healthier Wealtier or the Wealthier Healthier?The European Evidence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A. & Economou, Athina & Grimani, Aikaterini, 2009. "A Survey of Safety and Health at Work in Greece," MPRA Paper 18509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Athina Economou & Ioannis Theodossiou, 2011.
"Poor And Sick: Estimating The Relationship Between Household Income And Health,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(3), pages 395-411, September.
- Economou, Athina & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2010. "Poor and Sick: Estimating the relationship between Household Income and Health," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-121, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- S.A. Drakopoulos & E. Lakioti & I. Theodossiou, 2011. "Childhood socioeconomic deprivation and later adulthood health," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(1), pages 23-38, January.
- Drydakis, Nick, 2015.
"The effect of unemployment on self-reported health and mental health in Greece from 2008 to 2013: A longitudinal study before and during the financial crisis,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 43-51.
- Drydakis, Nick, 2014. "The Effect of Unemployment on Self-Reported Health and Mental Health in Greece from 2008 to 2013: A Longitudinal Study Before and During the Financial Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 8742, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2010.
"Economic Policies, Socieconomic Factors and Overall Health: A Short Review,"
21553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stavros A. Drakopoulos, 2010. "Economic Policies, Socieconomic Factors and Overall Health: A Short Review," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_13, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
More about this item
KeywordsSocio-economic status; health status; labour market participation; older workforce; lifestyle behaviours;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:bbooks:219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .