Modelling the trade-off between profits and principles
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Janet Adams & Armen Tashchian & Ted Shore, 2001. "Codes of Ethics as Signals for Ethical Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 199-211, February.
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006.
"Corporate social responsibility and economic performance,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Graafland, J.J., 2001. "Profts and principles: Four perspectives," MPRA Paper 21134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holmlund, Bertil & Linden, Johan, 1993.
"Job matching, temporary public employment, and equilibrium unemployment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 329-343, July.
- Holmlund, B. & Linden, J., 1991. "Job Matching, Temporary Public Employment, and Equilibrium Unemployment," Papers 1991l, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Judith F. Posnikoff, 1997. "Disinvestment From South Africa: They Did Well By Doing Good," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(1), pages 76-86, January.
- Peter A. Diamond, 1982. "Wage Determination and Efficiency in Search Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(2), pages 217-227.
- Ried, Walter, 1998. "Comparative dynamic analysis of the full Grossman model," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 383-425, August.
- Hurley, Jeremiah, 2000. "An overview of the normative economics of the health sector," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 55-118 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ven van de, B. & Graafland, J.J., 2006. "Strategic and moral motivation for corporate social responsibility," MPRA Paper 20278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isaiah Marom, 2006. "Toward a Unified Theory of the CSPâ€“CFP Link," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 191-200, August.
- J.J. Graafland & H. Smid, 2004.
"Reputation, Corporate Social Responsibility and Market Regulation,"
Review of Business and Economic Literature,
KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Review of Business and Economic Literature, vol. 0(2), pages 271-308.
- Graafland, J.J. & Smid, H., 2004. "Reputation, corporate social responsibility and market regulation," MPRA Paper 20772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jolejole, Christina B. & Swinton, Scott M. & Robertson, G. Philip & Syswerda, Sara P., 2009. "Profitability and Environmental Stewardship for Row Crop Production: Are There Trade-offs?," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50920, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Graafland, J.J. & Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Smid, H., 2004.
"Benchmarking of corporate social responsibility: Methodological problems and robustness,"
20771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graafland, J.J. & Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Smid, H., 2004. "Benchmarking of corporate social responsibility : Methodological problems and robustness," Other publications TiSEM 730f0e78-0c51-4c83-bbab-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- J.J. Graafland & S.C.W. Eijffinger, 2004.
"Corporate social responsibility of Dutch companies: Benchmarking, transparency and robustness,"
Springer, vol. 152(3), pages 403-426, September.
- Graafland, J.J. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 2004. "Corporate social responsibility of Dutch companies : Benchmarking, transparency and robustness," Other publications TiSEM 3086f970-3051-4b5d-9c4a-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Graafland, J.J., 2003. "Distribution of responsibility, ability and competition," MPRA Paper 20731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- María González-Rodríguez & María Díaz-Fernández & Marek Pawlak & Biagio Simonetti, 2013. "Perceptions of students university of corporate social responsibility," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 2361-2377, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; ethics; competitiveness; profit maximisation; reputation; win-win;
- D69 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Other
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.