Unions and the decision to apply for and the receipt of workers' compensation benefits
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Darius N Lakdawalla & Robert T Reville & Seth A Seabury, 2007. "How Does Health Insurance Affect Workers' Compensation Filing?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(2), pages 286-303, April.
- Bruce Meyer, 2002. "Unemployment and workers' compensation programmes: rationale, design, labour supply and income support ," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 23(1), pages 1-49, March.
- James T. Bennett & Bruce E. Kaufman, 2004. "What Do Unions Do?: A Twenty-Year Perspective," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 25(3), pages 339-350, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Woock, Christopher, 2009. "Do unions protect injured workers from earnings losses?," MPRA Paper 16856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsunion; workers' compensation; injuries; benefits;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .