Macroeconomic Effects of Bankruptcy & Foreclosure Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anthony Pennington-Cross, 2006. "The Value of Foreclosed Property," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(2), pages 193-214.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viktar Fedaseyeu, 2012.
"Debt Collection Agencies and the Supply of Consumer Credit,"
442, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Fedaseyeu, Viktar, 2015. "Debt collection agencies and the supply of consumer credit," Working Papers 15-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Fedaseyeu, Viktar, 2013. "Debt collection agencies and the supply of consumer credit," Working Papers 13-38, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 25 Aug 2015.
- Gordon, Grey, 2017. "Optimal bankruptcy code: A fresh start for some," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 123-149.
- Chatterjee, Satyajit & Gordon, Grey, 2012.
"Dealing with consumer default: Bankruptcy vs garnishment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(S), pages 1-16.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Grey Gordon, 2011. "Dealing with consumer default: bankruptcy vs. garnishment," Working Papers 11-35, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Nakajima, Makoto, 2017.
"Assessing bankruptcy reform in a model with temptation and equilibrium default,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 42-64.
- Nakajima, Makoto, 2015. "Assessing bankruptcy reform in a model with temptation and equilibrium default," Working Papers 15-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Nakajima, Makoto, 2016. "Assessing Bankruptcy Reform in a Model with Temptation and Equilibrium Default," Working Papers 16-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Makoto Nakajima, 2016. "Assessing Bankruptcy Reform in a Model with Temptation and Equilibrium Default," 2016 Meeting Papers 1330, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- John Y. Campbell & João F. Cocco, 2015. "A Model of Mortgage Default," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 70(4), pages 1495-1554, August.
- repec:inu:caeprp:2014002 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kyle F. Herkenhoff & Lee E. Ohanian, 2015. "The Impact of Foreclosure Delay on U.S. Employment," NBER Working Papers 21532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsBankruptcy; Foreclosure; Housing; Default Risk; Household Debt;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- K35 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Personal Bankruptcy Law
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2011-06-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2011-06-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pen:papers:11-015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dolly Guarini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .