Conditional Moments and Independence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert S. Pindyck & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1993. "The Comovement of Stock Prices," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(4), pages 1073-1104.
- McDonald, Robert L & Siegel, Daniel R, 1985. "Investment and the Valuation of Firms When There Is an Option to Shut Down," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(2), pages 331-349, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ebrahimi, Nader & Jalali, Nima Y. & Soofi, Ehsan S., 2014. "Comparison, utility, and partition of dependence under absolutely continuous and singular distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 32-50.
- Ebrahimi, Nader & Hamedani, G.G. & Soofi, Ehsan S. & Volkmer, Hans, 2010. "A class of models for uncorrelated random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(8), pages 1859-1871, September.
- Mukhopadhyay, Nitis, 2009. "On px1 dependent random variables having each (p-1)x1 sub-vector made up of IID observations with examples," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(14), pages 1585-1589, July.
More about this item
Keywordsindeterminate distributions; moments; independence;
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pen:papers:08-010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dolly Guarini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .