Report NEP-ECM-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan J.J. Groen & George Kapetanios, 2008. "Revisiting Useful Approaches to Data-Rich Macroeconomic Forecasting," Working Papers 624, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Wagner P. Gaglianone & Luiz Renato Lima & Oliver Linton, 2008. "Evaluating Value-at-Risk Models via Quantile Regressions," Working Papers Series 161, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Andros Kourtellos & Thanasis Stengos & Chih Ming Tan, 2008. "THRET: Threshold Regression with Endogenous Threshold Variables," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 3-2008, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Proietti, Tommaso & Riani, Marco, 2007. "Transformations and Seasonal Adjustment: Analytic Solutions and Case Studies," MPRA Paper 7862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Necati Tekatli, 2007. "Generalized Factor Models: A Bayesian Approach," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 730.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Che-Lin Su & Kenneth L. Judd, 2008. "Constrainted Optimization Approaches to Estimation of Structural Models," Discussion Papers 1460, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Claude Lopez, 2008. "GLS-detrending and Regime-wise Stationarity Testing in Small Samples," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2008-01, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics, revised 2008.
- Noman, Abdullah, 2008. "Testing for PPP in the Mean-Group Panel Regression Framework: Further Evidence," MPRA Paper 7825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7798 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aureo de Paula, 2008. "Conditional Moments and Independence," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-010, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:scs:wpaper:0809 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Melvin J. Hinich & John Foster & Philip Wild, 2008. "An Investigation of the Cycle Extraction Properties of Several Bandpass Filters Used to Identify Business Cycles," Discussion Papers Series 358, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Melvin J. Hinich & John Foster & Philip Wild, 2008. "Discrete Fourier Transform Filters as Business Cycle Extraction Tools: An Investigation of Cycle Extraction Properties and Applicability of ‘Gibbs’ Effect," Discussion Papers Series 357, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.