In the Same Boat: Exchange Rate Interdependence in the Asia-Pacific Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher A. Sims, 1986. "Are forecasting models usable for policy analysis?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 2-16.
- Mark P. Taylor, 1995. "The Economics of Exchange Rates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 13-47, March.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, "undated".
""Dynamic Daily Returns Among Latin Americans and Other Major World Stock Markets'',"
CARESS Working Papres
96-03, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, "undated". "Dynamic Daily Returns Among Latin Americans and Other Major World Stock Markets," Penn CARESS Working Papers e5ba8f857b7ab5742bd6c3467, Penn Economics Department.
- E. Ray Canterbery, 1984. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 7(1), pages 4-6, October.
- Soyoung Kim & Sunghyun Henry Kim & Yunjong Wang, 2004. "Macroeconomic Effects of Capital Account Liberalization: the Case of Korea," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 624-639, November.
- Friedman, Joseph & Shachmurove, Yochanan, 1997. "Co-movements of major European community stock markets: A vector autoregression analysis," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 257-277.
- Krueger,Anne O., 1983. "Exchange-Rate Determination," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521273015, May.
More about this item
Keywords: Exchange rates; Asian- Pacific region; Australia; China; Indonesia; Japan; Malaysia; New Zealand; Philippines; South Korea; Singapore; Taiwan; Thailand; Vietnam; Correlograms; Impulse Responses; Variance Decompositions; Interdependence;
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-07-20 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CNA-2007-07-20 (China)
- NEP-IFN-2007-07-20 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2007-07-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-07-20 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2007-07-20 (Risk Management)
- NEP-SEA-2007-07-20 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pen:papers:07-019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dolly Guarini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .