Report NEP-SEA-2007-07-20This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tomer Shachmurove & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2007. "In the Same Boat: Exchange Rate Interdependence in the Asia-Pacific Region," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-019, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Sanidas, Elias, 2006. "The Long Term Fate of Korea and Other “Small” Economies in East Asia: Economic Development, Integration Issues, and Political Power," Economics Working Papers wp06-24, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Oehler-Sincai, Iulia Monica, 2007. "Puterea Comercială a Asiei," MPRA Paper 4023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schnabl, Gunther & Hoffmann, Andreas, 2007.
"Geldpolitik, vagabundierende Liquidität und platzende Blasen in neuen und Aufstrebenden Märkten
[Monetary Policy, Vagabonding Liquidity and Bursting Bubbles in New and Emerging Markets]," MPRA Paper 4019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu & Lee, Shao-Wei, 2007. "An initial push for successful transition from import substitution to export-orientation in Taiwan and China: The FDI-led hypothesis," Economics Working Papers wp07-03, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Manchin, Miriam & Pelkmans-Balaoing, Annette O., 2007. "Rules of origin and the web of East Asian free trade agreements," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4273, The World Bank.
- Alberto, Gabriele & Schettino, Francesco, 2006. "Child Mortality In China And Vietnam In A Comparative Perspective," MPRA Paper 3987, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2006.
- Sanidas, Elias, 2006. "The Impact of Large Firms in Promoting Economic Growth, Exports and Regional Integration: A Chandlerian Perspective with Emphasis on East Asia," Economics Working Papers wp06-23, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Arkes, Hal & Hirshleifer, David & Jiang, Danling & Lim, Sonya, 2007. "Prospect Theory and Reference Point Adaptation: Evidence from the US, China, and Korea," MPRA Paper 4009, University Library of Munich, Germany.