Il ruolo emergente dell'edutainment nei percorsi di educazione finanziaria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernheim, B. Douglas & Garrett, Daniel M. & Maki, Dean M., 2001.
"Education and saving:: The long-term effects of high school financial curriculum mandates,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 435-465, June.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Daniel M. Garrett & Dean M. Maki, 1997. "Education and Saving: The Long-Term Effects of High School Financial Curriculum Mandates," NBER Working Papers 6085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Daniel M. Garrett & Dean M. Maki, 1997. "Education and Saving: The Long-Term Effects of High School Financial Curriculum Mandates," Working Papers 97012, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Bruce Ian Carlin & David T. Robinson, 2012. "What Does Financial Literacy Training Teach Us?," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 235-247, July.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Caiazza & Decio Coviello, 2013.
"Financial education and investment attitudes in high schools: evidence from a randomized experiment,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(10), pages 817-836, May.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Caiazza & Decio Coviello, 2011. "Financial education and investment attitudes in high schools: evidence from a randomized experiment," CEIS Research Paper 210, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 07 Sep 2011.
- Angela Romagnoli & Maurizio Trifilidis, 2015.
"Does Financial Education at School work? Evidence from Italy,"
Rivista Bancaria - Minerva Bancaria,
Istituto di Cultura Bancaria Francesco Parrillo, issue 1, January -.
- Angela Romagnoli & Maurizio Trifilidis, 2013. "Does financial education at school work? Evidence from Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 155, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Berg,Gunhild & Zia,Bilal Husnain, 2013. "Harnessing emotional connections to improve financial decisions : evaluating the impact of financial education in mainstream media," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6407, The World Bank.
- Tzu-Chin Peng & Suzanne Bartholomae & Jonathan Fox & Garrett Cravener, 2007. "The Impact of Personal Finance Education Delivered in High School and College Courses," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 265-284, June.
- Margaret Sherraden & Lissa Johnson & Baorong Guo & William Elliott, 2011. "Financial Capability in Children: Effects of Participation in a School-Based Financial Education and Savings Program," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 385-399, September.
More about this item
Keywordsalfabetizzazione finanziaria; giovani; edutainment;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:par:dipeco:2015-ef03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Lasagni) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feparit.html .