Il ruolo emergente dell'edutainment nei percorsi di educazione finanziaria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernheim, B. Douglas & Garrett, Daniel M. & Maki, Dean M., 2001.
"Education and saving:: The long-term effects of high school financial curriculum mandates,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 435-465, June.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Daniel M. Garrett & Dean M. Maki, 1997. "Education and Saving: The Long-Term Effects of High School Financial Curriculum Mandates," NBER Working Papers 6085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Daniel M. Garrett & Dean M. Maki, 1997. "Education and Saving: The Long-Term Effects of High School Financial Curriculum Mandates," Working Papers 97012, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Bruce Ian Carlin & David T. Robinson, 2012. "What Does Financial Literacy Training Teach Us?," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 235-247, July.
- Berg,Gunhild & Zia,Bilal Husnain, 2013. "Harnessing emotional connections to improve financial decisions : evaluating the impact of financial education in mainstream media," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6407, The World Bank.
- Tzu-Chin Peng & Suzanne Bartholomae & Jonathan Fox & Garrett Cravener, 2007. "The Impact of Personal Finance Education Delivered in High School and College Courses," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 265-284, June.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Caiazza & Decio Coviello, 2013.
"Financial education and investment attitudes in high schools: evidence from a randomized experiment,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(10), pages 817-836, May.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Caiazza & Decio Coviello, 2011. "Financial education and investment attitudes in high schools: evidence from a randomized experiment," CEIS Research Paper 210, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 07 Sep 2011.
- Angela Romagnoli & Maurizio Trifilidis, 2015.
"Does Financial Education at School work? Evidence from Italy,"
Rivista Bancaria - Minerva Bancaria,
Istituto di Cultura Bancaria Francesco Parrillo, issue 1, January -.
- Angela Romagnoli & Maurizio Trifilidis, 2013. "Does financial education at school work? Evidence from Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 155, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Margaret Sherraden & Lissa Johnson & Baorong Guo & William Elliott, 2011. "Financial Capability in Children: Effects of Participation in a School-Based Financial Education and Savings Program," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 385-399, September.
More about this item
Keywordsalfabetizzazione finanziaria; giovani; edutainment;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:par:dipeco:2015-ef03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Lasagni) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feparit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.