The role of identity-based motivation and solution-focus brief therapy in unifying accounts and financial education in school-related CDA programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell & Vilsa Curto, 2009.
"Financial Literacy among the Young: Evidence and Implications for Consumer Policy,"
CeRP Working Papers
91, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Lusardi, Annamaria & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Curto, Vilsa, 2010. "Financial literacy among the young: Evidence and implications for consumer policy," CFS Working Paper Series 2010/09, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell & Vilsa Curto, 2009. "Financial Literacy among the Young: Evidence and Implications for Consumer Policy," NBER Working Papers 15352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard H. Thaler, 2008. "Mental Accounting and Consumer Choice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 15-25, 01-02.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Daniel Schneider & Peter Tufano, 2011.
"Financially Fragile Households: Evidence and Implications,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 42(1 (Spring), pages 83-150.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Daniel J. Schneider & Peter Tufano, 2011. "Financially Fragile Households: Evidence and Implications," NBER Working Papers 17072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Daniel Schneider & Peter Tufano, 2011. "Financially Fragile Households: Evidence and Implications," CeRP Working Papers 116, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Sen, Amartya, 1995. "Inequality Reexamined," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198289289.
- Bernheim, B. Douglas & Garrett, Daniel M. & Maki, Dean M., 2001.
"Education and saving:: The long-term effects of high school financial curriculum mandates,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 435-465, June.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Daniel M. Garrett & Dean M. Maki, 1997. "Education and Saving: The Long-Term Effects of High School Financial Curriculum Mandates," NBER Working Papers 6085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Daniel M. Garrett & Dean M. Maki, 1997. "Education and Saving: The Long-Term Effects of High School Financial Curriculum Mandates," Working Papers 97012, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Elliott, William & Sherraden, Margaret & Johnson, Lissa & Guo, Baorong, 2010. "Young children's perceptions of college and saving: Potential role of Child Development Accounts," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1577-1584, November.
- Scott Bowman, 2011. "Multigenerational Interactions in Black Middle Class Wealth and Asset Decision Making," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 15-26, March.
- Tzu-Chin Peng & Suzanne Bartholomae & Jonathan Fox & Garrett Cravener, 2007. "The Impact of Personal Finance Education Delivered in High School and College Courses," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 265-284, June.
- Margaret Sherraden & Lissa Johnson & Baorong Guo & William Elliott, 2011. "Financial Capability in Children: Effects of Participation in a School-Based Financial Education and Savings Program," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 385-399, September.
- Beverly, Sondra G. & Sherraden, Michael, 1999. "Institutional determinants of saving: implications for low-income households and public policy," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 457-473.
- Elliott, William & Destin, Mesmin & Friedline, Terri, 2011. "Taking stock of ten years of research on the relationship between assets and children's educational outcomes: Implications for theory, policy and intervention," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2312-2328.
- Sherrie L. W. Rhine & William H. Greene & Maude Toussaint-Comeau, 2006.
"The Importance of Check-Cashing Businesses to the Unbanked: Racial/Ethnic Differences,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(1), pages 146-157, February.
- William H. Greene & Sherrie L. W. Rhine & Maude Toussaint-Comeau, 2003. "The importance of check-cashing businesses to the unbanked: racial/ethnic differences," Working Paper Series WP-03-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
More about this item
KeywordsChild Development Accounts; Identity-based motivation; Solution-focused brief therapy; Financial education; Financial capability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:35:y:2013:i:3:p:402-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.