Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon,Robert J., 2004. "Productivity Growth, Inflation, and Unemployment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521531429, March.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2001. "Information Technology and the U.S. Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Gordon,Robert J., 2004. "Productivity Growth, Inflation, and Unemployment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521800082, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edmund S. Phelps, 2008.
"Macroeconomics for a Modern Economy,"
The American Economist,
Sage Publications, vol. 52(1), pages 3-22, March.
- E. Wetering & E. Stolk & N. Exel & W. Brouwer, 2013. "Balancing equity and efficiency in the Dutch basic benefits package using the principle of proportional shortfall," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(1), pages 107-115, February.
- Emiliana Mangone & ErikaMarie Pace, 2014. "(English) Civil Society in the Italian Reformed Healthcare System: A Role or Responsibility? (Italiano) La società civile nel sistema sanitaria italiano riformato: ruolo o responsabilità?," IRPPS Working Papers 63:2014, National Research Council, Institute for Research on Population and Social Policies.
- Eduardo Zambrano, 2014.
"An axiomatization of the human development index,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 42(4), pages 853-872, April.
- Eduardo Zambrano, 2011. "An Axiomatization of the Human Development Index," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2011-10, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Burchardt, Tania & Le Grand, Julian, 2002. "Constraint and opportunity: identifying voluntary non-employment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4650, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Schumacher, Ingmar & Zou, Benteng, 2008. "Pollution perception: A challenge for intergenerational equity," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 296-309, May.
- Johannes Hirata, 2012. "Zum systematischen Stellenwert von Wirtschaftswachstum: Ziel, Mittel oder weder noch?," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 198, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Andriopoulou, Eirini & Karakitsios, Alexandros & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2017.
"Inequality and poverty in Greece: Changes in times of crisis,"
GLO Discussion Paper Series
119, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Eirini Andriopoulou & Alexandros Karakitsios & Panos Tsakloglou, 2017. "Inequality and Poverty in Greece:Changes in Times of Crisis," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 116, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Eirini Andriopoulou & Alexandros Karakitsios & Panos Tsakloglou, 2017. "Inequality and poverty in Greece: Changes in times of crisis," DEOS Working Papers 1705, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Andriopoulou, Eirini & Karakitsios, Alexandros & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2017. "Inequality and Poverty in Greece: Changes in Times of Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 11006, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Myria Georgiou, 2003. "Mapping diasporic media across the EU: addressing cultural exclusion," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 26420, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- André, Kévin, 2013. "Applying the Capability Approach to the French Education System: An Assessment of the "Pourquoi pas moi ?"," ESSEC Working Papers WP1316, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Burchi, Francesco & De Muro, Pasquale, 2016. "From food availability to nutritional capabilities: Advancing food security analysis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 10-19.
- Kévin André, 2013. "Applying the Capability Approach to the French Education System: An Assessment of the "Pourquoi pas moi ?" Programme," Working Papers hal-00880246, HAL.
- Ray C. Rist & Frederic P. Martin & Ana María Fernandez, 2016. "Poverty, Inequality, and Evaluation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 22769.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00880246 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trani, Jean-Francois & Browne, Joyce & Kett, Maria & Bah, Osman & Morlai, Teddy & Bailey, Nicki & Groce, Nora, 2011. "Access to health care, reproductive health and disability: A large scale survey in Sierra Leone," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(10), pages 1477-1489.
- Francesco Burchi & Pasquale De Muro, 2012. "A Human Development and Capability Approach to Food Security: Conceptual Framework and Informational Basis," UNDP Africa Policy Notes 2012-009, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa.
- Francesco Burchi & Chiara Gnesi, 2016.
"A Review of the Literature on Well-Being in Italy: A Human Development Perspective,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(2-3), pages 170-192, August.
- Francesco Burchi & Chiara Gnesi, 2013. "A review of the literature on well-being in Italy: A human development perspective," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0175, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Elliott, William & Kim, Johnny S., 2013. "The role of identity-based motivation and solution-focus brief therapy in unifying accounts and financial education in school-related CDA programs," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 402-410.
- Bajmócy, Zoltán & Málovics, György & Juhász, Judit & Gébert, Judit, 2015.
"Szegénység, képességek, lehetőségek. Szegénységkezelési szempontok Amartya Sen elméletének tükrében
[A framework for poverty reduction based on the capability approach]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 544-564.
- Das, Gouranga, 2010. "Globalization, socio-institutional factors and North–South knowledge diffusion: Role of India and China as Southern growth progenitors," MPRA Paper 37252, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Aug 2011.
- Le Grand, Julian, 2003. "Individual choice and social exclusion," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4645, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Daria Mendola & Raffaele Scuderi & Valerio Lacagnina, 2013. "Defining and measuring the development of a country over time: a proposal of a new index," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(5), pages 2473-2494, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198289289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.