Resource Rents: When to spend and when to save
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karlygash Kuralbayeva & David Vines, 2008. "Shocks to Terms of Trade and Risk-premium in an Intertemporal Model: The Dutch Disease and a Dutch Party," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 277-303, July.
- Robin Boadway & Michael Keen, 2009. "Theoretical Perspectives on Resource Tax Design," Working Papers 1206, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Gaël Raballand & Ferhat Esen, 2007. "Economics and politics of cross-border oil pipelines—the case of the Caspian basin," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 133-146, March.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- How to manage rents from non-renewable resources
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2010-12-01 21:05:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melina, Giovanni & Yang, Shu-Chun S. & Zanna, Luis-Felipe, 2016.
"Debt sustainability, public investment, and natural resources in developing countries: The DIGNAR model,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 630-649.
- Giovanni Melina & Susan S. Yang & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2014. "Debt Sustainability, Public Investment, and Natural Resources in Developing Countries; the DIGNAR Model," IMF Working Papers 14/50, International Monetary Fund.
- Jonathan Temple & Huikang Ying & Patrick Carter, 2014. "Transfers and Transformations: Remittances, Foreign Aid, and Growth," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 14/649, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK, revised 02 Dec 2014.
- World Bank, 2013. "Malaysia Economic Monitor, June 2013," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16529, The World Bank.
- Batubara, Marwan & Purwanto, Widodo Wahyu & Fauzi, Akhmad, 2016. "Proposing a decision-making process for the development of sustainable oil and gas resources using the petroleum fund: A case study of the East Natuna gas field," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 372-384.
- Keyra Primus, 2016. "Fiscal Rules for Resource Windfall Allocation; The Case of Trinidad and Tobago," IMF Working Papers 16/188, International Monetary Fund.
- Artur Grigoryan, 2016. "The ruling bargain: sovereign wealth funds in elite-dominated societies," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 165-184, May.
- Jean-Francois Carpantier & Wessel Vermeulen, 2014. "Emergence of Sovereign Wealth Funds," OxCarre Working Papers 148, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural resources; revenue management; resource curse; permanent income;
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:oxcrwp:044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonella Surdi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oxcaruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .