Resource Rents: When to spend and when to save
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- How to manage rents from non-renewable resources
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2010-12-01 21:05:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melina, Giovanni & Yang, Shu-Chun S. & Zanna, Luis-Felipe, 2016.
"Debt sustainability, public investment, and natural resources in developing countries: The DIGNAR model,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 630-649.
- Giovanni Melina & Susan S. Yang & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2014. "Debt Sustainability, Public Investment, and Natural Resources in Developing Countries; the DIGNAR Model," IMF Working Papers 14/50, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:jocoma:v:11:y:2018:i:c:p:1-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Temple & Huikang Ying & Patrick Carter, 2014. "Transfers and Transformations: Remittances, Foreign Aid, and Growth," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 14/649, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK, revised 02 Dec 2014.
- World Bank, 2013. "Malaysia Economic Monitor, June 2013," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16529, The World Bank.
- Batubara, Marwan & Purwanto, Widodo Wahyu & Fauzi, Akhmad, 2016. "Proposing a decision-making process for the development of sustainable oil and gas resources using the petroleum fund: A case study of the East Natuna gas field," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 372-384.
- Carpantier, J.-F. & Vermeulen, W.N., 2018.
"Emergence of sovereign wealth funds,"
Journal of Commodity Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 11(C), pages 1-21.
- Jean-Francois Carpantier & Wessel Vermeulen, 2014. "Emergence of Sovereign Wealth Funds," OxCarre Working Papers 148, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- J.-F. Carpantier & W.N. Vermeulen, 2018. "Emergence of sovereign wealth funds," Post-Print hal-01794951, HAL.
- Jean-François Carpantier & Wessel N. Vermeulen, 2014. "Emergence of Sovereign Wealth Funds," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-25, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Keyra Primus, 2016. "Fiscal Rules for Resource Windfall Allocation; The Case of Trinidad and Tobago," IMF Working Papers 16/188, International Monetary Fund.
- Artur Grigoryan, 2016. "The ruling bargain: sovereign wealth funds in elite-dominated societies," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 165-184, May.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural resources; revenue management; resource curse; permanent income;
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2010-11-06 (Environmental Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:oxcrwp:044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Melis Boya). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oxcaruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.