Harnessing Resource Revenues for Prosperity in Zambia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen O’Connell & Christopher Adam & Edward Buffie, 2008. "Aid and Fiscal Instability," CSAE Working Paper Series 2008-18, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anthony Venables, 2010. "Resource rents; when to spend and how to save," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 17(4), pages 340-356, August.
- Segal, Paul, 2012.
"How to spend it: Resource wealth and the distribution of resource rents,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 340-348.
- Segal, Paul, 2011. "How to spend it: resource wealth and the distribution of resource rents," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55664, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:oxf:wpaper:oxcarre-research-paper-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Lippert, 2014. "Spill-Overs of a Resource Boom: Evidence from Zambian Copper Mines," OxCarre Working Papers 131, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
More about this item
KeywordsZambia; macroeconomic management; copper mining; rents; natural resources; private ownership; commodity price;
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-11-06 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-11-06 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:oxcrwp:036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonella Surdi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oxcaruk.html .