Governance and Oil Revenues in Cameroon
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Anthony J. Venables, 2011.
"Harnessing Windfall Revenues: Optimal Policies for Resource‐Rich Developing Economies,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(551), pages 1-30, March.
- Frederick Van der Ploeg & Anthony J. Venables, 2009. "Harnessing Windfall Revenues: Optimal Policies for Resource-Rich Developing Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 2571, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rick Van der Ploeg & Anthony J. Venables, 2011. "Harnessing windfall revenues: Optimal policies for resource-rich developing economies," Economics Series Working Papers 543, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Is There a Curse of Resources? The Case of the Cameroon
by Daron Acemoglu and James Robinson in Why Nations Fail on 2013-05-17 01:45:20
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsCameroon; growth collapse; GDP; Adjusted Savings data; oil rent; poor governance;
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-11-06 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-11-06 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2010-11-06 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2010-11-06 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:oxcrwp:038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonella Surdi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oxcaruk.html .