Report NEP-CWA-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Korap, Levent & Aslan, Özgür, 2010. "Re-examination of the long-run purchasing power parity: further evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 26273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sami Bibi & AbdelRahmen El Lahga, 2010. "Generating Reliable Data to Perform Distributional Analysis in the Arab Region," Working Papers 561, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Jan 2010.
- Ali Berker, 2010. "The Labor Market Consequences of Internal Migration in Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1029, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Akram Esanov & Karlygash Khuralbayeva, 2010. "Riccardian Curse of the Resource Boom: The case of Kazakhstan 2000-2008," OxCarre Working Papers 043, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Ankita Mishra & Ranjan Ray, 2010. "Multi Dimensional Deprivation in the Awakening Giants: A Comparative Study on Micro Data," Monash Economics Working Papers 53-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Bernard Gauthier & Albert Zeufack, 2010. "Governance and Oil Revenues in Cameroon," OxCarre Working Papers 038, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Neela Mukherjee, 2010. "New Agriculture Technology, Skill Formation, Food Security and Poverty Reduction in Rural Asia: A Comparison of Three Projects from India, China and Bangladesh," Working Papers id:3098, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:2314 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cielito F. Habito, 2010. "Patterns of Inclusive Growth in Developing Asia: Insights from an Enhanced Growth-Poverty Elasticity Analysis," Working Papers id:3076, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:eab:energy:2329 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms.Amber & Khokhar, Rabbia, 2010. "Determinants and barriers to bilateral trade A study on developing economies," MPRA Paper 26179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asadul Islam & Russell Smyth, 2010. "The Economic Returns to Good Looks and Risky Sex in the Bangladesh Commercial Sex Market," Monash Economics Working Papers 41-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Anil. K Gupta, 2010. "Pedagogical Innovations for Triggering Social and Economic Entrepreneurship among Youth," Working Papers id:3081, eSocialSciences.
- Regina M. Abrami & Yu Zheng, 2010. "The New Face of Chinese Industrial Policy: Making Sense of Anti-Dumping Cases in the Petrochemical and Steel Industries," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-042, Harvard Business School.
- Punabantu, Siize, 2010. "Governance & Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 26017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:eab:energy:2320 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tigran Melkonyan & Michael Taylor, 2010. "Regulatory Policy Design for Agroecosystem Management on Public Rangelands," Working Papers 10-007, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.