New Agriculture Technology, Skill Formation, Food Security and Poverty Reduction in Rural Asia: A Comparison of Three Projects from India, China and Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khandker, Shahidur R., 2009. "Poverty and income seasonality in Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4923, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsAsia; agriculture technology; India; china; Bangladesh; policy initiatives; rural development; agricultural development; rural; cross-country achievements;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-11-06 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-11-06 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-PPM-2010-11-06 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:3098. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .