Poverty and income seasonality in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khandker, Shahidur R., 2012. "Seasonality of income and poverty in Bangladesh," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 244-256.
- Pienkowski, Thomas & Williams, Sophie & McLaren, Kurt & Wilson, Byron & Hockley, Neal, 2015. "Alien invasions and livelihoods: Economic benefits of invasive Australian Red Claw crayfish in Jamaica," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 68-77.
- Neela Mukherjee, 2010. "New Agriculture Technology, Skill Formation, Food Security and Poverty Reduction in Rural Asia: A Comparison of Three Projects from India, China and Bangladesh," Working Papers id:3098, eSocialSciences.
- Gangopadhyay, Partha & Shankar, Sriram & Rahman, Mustafa A., 2014. "Working poverty, social exclusion and destitution: An empirical study," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 241-250.
More about this item
KeywordsRural Poverty Reduction; Safety Nets and Transfers; Economic Theory&Research; Inequality;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-05-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-05-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2009-05-16 (Development)
- NEP-MFD-2009-05-16 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4923. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.