Report NEP-MFD-2009-05-16This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Li, Shanjun & Liu, Yanyan & Deininger, Klaus W., 2009. "How Important are Peer Effects in Group Lending? Estimating a Static Game of Incomplete Information," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49497, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Marc Labie & Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Ariane Szafarz, 2009. "Discrimination in Microfinance: The Role of Credit Officers," Working Papers CEB 09-017.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Khandker, Shahidur R., 2009. "Poverty and income seasonality in Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4923, The World Bank.
- Md. Shafiul Azam & Katsushi S. Imai, 2009. "Vulnerability and Poverty in Bangladesh," ASARC Working Papers 2009-02, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Netty Huertas, 2009. "Finanzas y genero en Colombia: el caso del Banco Mundial de la Mujer en Cali," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 005510, UNIVERSIDAD TECNOLÓGICA DE BOLÍVAR.
- Hernandez, Emilio & Sam, Abdoul G. & Gonzalez-Vega, Claudio & Chen, Joyce J., 2009. "Impact of Conditional Cash Transfers and Remittances on Credit Market Outcomes in Rural Nicaragua," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49319, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.