Physical versus economic depletion of a nonrenewable natural resource
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rodríguez, Xosé A. & Arias, Carlos & Rodríguez-González, Ana, 2015. "Physical versus economic depletion of a nonrenewable natural resource," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P2), pages 161-166.
References listed on IDEAS
- Epple, Dennis & Londregan, John, 1993. "Strategies for modeling exhaustible resource," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 22, pages 1077-1107, Elsevier.
- Tilton, John E. & Lagos, Gustavo, 2007. "Assessing the long-run availability of copper," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 19-23.
- Rodriguez, Xose Anton & Arias, Carlos, 2008.
"The effects of resource depletion on coal mining productivity,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 397-408, March.
- Arias, Carlos & Rodríguez, Xosé Antón, 2005. "The Effects of Resource Depletion on Coal Mining Productivity," Efficiency Series Papers 2005/06, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Arias, Carlos & Rodríguez, Xosé Antón, 2005. "The Effects of Resource Depletion on Coal Mining Productivity," Efficiency Series Papers 2005/05, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Lau, Lawrence J., 1976. "A characterization of the normalized restricted profit function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 131-163, February.
- John T. Cuddington & Diana L. Moss, 2001. "Technological Change, Depletion, and the U.S. Petroleum Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1135-1148, September.
- Morrison, Catherine J & Schwartz, Amy Ellen, 1996. "State Infrastructure and Productive Performance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1095-1111, December.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Villena, Marcelo & Greve, Fernando, 2018. "On resource depletion and productivity: The case of the Chilean copper industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 553-562.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-renewable natural resources; Physical depletion; Economic depletion; Mining cost; Slate mining; Technical change; Total Cost Growth decomposition;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- L72 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Other Nonrenewable Resources
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oeg:wpaper:2015/01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luis Orea) or (David Roibas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geovies.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.