Report NEP-ENV-2016-03-17This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENV
The following items were announced in this report:
- William Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2016. "Climate Change Policy under Spatial Heat Transport and Polar Amplification," DEOS Working Papers 1604, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Gozgor, Giray & Can, Muhlis, 2016. "Export Product Diversification and the Environmental Kuznets Curve: Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 69761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sophie Bernard, 2016. "Design choices and environmental policies," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-09, CIRANO.
- Sebastian Rausch & Jan Abrell, 2016. "Combining Price and Quantity Controls under Partitioned Environmental Regulation," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/233, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Franklin Amuakwa-Mensah & George Marbuah & Mwenya Mubanga, 2016. "Climate variability and infectious diseases nexus: evidence from Sweden," Working Papers 2016.02, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Moreaux, Michel, 2016. "Pollution Abatement v.s. Energy Efficiency Improvements," TSE Working Papers 16-626, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- David I. Stern & Donglan Zha, 2016. "Economic growth and particulate pollution concentrations in China," CCEP Working Papers 1603, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Schuenemann, Franziska & Thurlow, James & Zeller, Manfred, 2016. "Leveling the field for biofuels: Comparing the economic and environmental impacts of biofuel and other export crops in Malawi:," IFPRI discussion papers 1500, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Moreaux, Michel, 2016. "Converting Primary Resources Into Useful Energy: The Pollution Ceiling Efficiency Paradox," TSE Working Papers 16-624, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Dec 2018.
- Damien Bazin & Emna Omri & Nouri Chtourou, 2015. "Solar Thermal Energy for Sustainable Development in Tunisia," Post-Print halshs-01070616, HAL.
- Rogers, Abbie A. & Burton, Michael P., 2016. "Public preferences for the design of biodiversity offset policies in Australia," Working Papers 231533, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Philippe Polomé & Jérôme Trotignon, 2016. "Amazonian Deforestation, Environmental Kuznets Curve and Deforestation Policy: A Cointegration Approach," Working Papers halshs-01274854, HAL.
- Edoardo Croci & Aldo Ravazzi Douvan, 2016. "Urban Road Pricing: A Comparative Study on the Experiences of London, Stockholm and Milan," IEFE Working Papers 85, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Martina Bozzola & Melinda Smale & Salvatore Di Falco, 2016. "Climate, Shocks, Weather and Maize Intensification Decisions in Rural Kenya," FOODSECURE Working papers 39, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Amine Lahiani & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2014. "Asymmetric and nonlinear passthrough of energy prices to CO2 emission allowance prices," Working Papers 2014-82, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Eric Nazindigouba KERE & Somlanare Romuald KINDA, 2016. "Climate Change and Food Security: Do Spatial Spillovers Matter?," Working Papers 201604, CERDI.
- Sahbi Farhani & Anissa Chaibi & Christophe Rault, 2014. "A study of CO2 emissions, output,energy consumption, and trade," Working Papers 2014-56, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath & Ayaz Zeynalov, 2016. "Natural Resources and Economic Growth: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 2016/01, Czech National Bank.
- Romaniuc, Rustam, 2015. "What makes Law to change Behavior? An experimental study," IEL Working Papers 20, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Manuel Baumann, 2015. "Analysis of a controversial decision process: the case of the pumped hydro storage power plant Atdorf in Germany," IET Working Papers Series 04/2015, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2013. "The endogenous formation of an environmental culture," Working Papers 2013-13, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Engelmann, Marc & Lagerkvist, Carl-Johan & Gren, Ing-Marie, 2016. "Hunting value of wild boar in Sweden: A choice experiment," Working Paper Series 2016:1, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department Economics.
- Can Askan Mavi, 2016. "Uncertain Catastrophic Events : Another Source of Environmental Traps ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01275174, HAL.
- William L. Huth & David M. McEvoy & O. Ashton Morgan, 2016. "Controlling an Invasive Species through Consumption: Private and Public Values of Eating Lionfish," Working Papers 16-05, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University, revised 2016.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Ngo Van Long, 2016. "Status Concern and the Exploitation of Common Pool Renewable Resources," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-11, CIRANO.
- Rodríguez, Xosé A. & Arias, Carlos & Rodríguez-González, Ana, 2015. "Physical versus economic depletion of a nonrenewable natural resource," Efficiency Series Papers 2015/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Juyong Zhang, 2016. "An Ecological Footprint Analysis of Dalian Nationalities University, China," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3305651, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2013. "An Empirical Study of the Determinants of Green Party Voting," Working Papers 2013-5, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Shitima, Christina Mwivei, 2015. "Institutional context, household access to resources and sustainability of River Basin Resources in Tanzania: towards an analytical framework," IOB Working Papers 2015.07, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Nielsen, Thea & Schunemann, Franziska & McNulty, Emily & Zeller, Manfred & Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Kato, Edward & Meyer, Stefan & Anderson, Weston & Zhu, Tingju & Queface, Antonio & Mapemba, Lawrence, 2015. "The food-energy-water security nexus: Definitions, policies, and methods in an application to Malawi and Mozambique:," IFPRI discussion papers 1480, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Clancy, S.A. & Gardner, J.C. & Grygiel, C.E. & Biondini, M.E. & Johnson, G.K., 1993. "Farming Practices for a Sustainable Agriculture in North Dakota," Miscellaneous Publications 231439, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Carreri, Maria & Dube, Oeindrila, 2016. "Do Natural Resources Influence Who Comes to Power, and How?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11136, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bazoumana Ouattara & Eric Strobl, 2014. "The Fiscal Implications of Hurricane Strikes in the Caribbean," Working Papers 2014-70, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Rémi BAZILLIER & Sophie HATTE & Julien VAUDAY, 2016. "Is Reputation at Stake When Environmentally Responsible Multinationals Invest Abroad? An Empirical Investigation," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2315, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Roger Alejandro Banegas-Rivero, 2015. "Recursos naturales y crecimiento económico: el efecto moderador de la inversión en América Latina," Working Papers, Documentos de trabajo, Centro de Desarrollo Economico y Social (CEDES). 201503, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales 'Jose Ortiz Mercado' (IIES-JOM), Facultad de Ciencias Economicas, Administrativas y Financieras, Universidad Autonoma Gabriel Rene Moreno.