Assessing the long-run availability of copper
No abstract is available for this item.
- Rodríguez, Xosé A. & Arias, Carlos & Rodríguez-González, Ana, 2015.
"Physical versus economic depletion of a nonrenewable natural resource,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(P2), pages 161-166.
- Rodríguez, Xosé A. & Arias, Carlos & Rodríguez-González, Ana, 2015. "Physical versus economic depletion of a nonrenewable natural resource," Efficiency Series Papers 2015/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Klinglmair, Manfred & Fellner, Johann, 2011. "Historical iron and steel recovery in times of raw material shortage: The case of Austria during World War I," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 179-187.
- Fizaine, Florian, 2013. "Byproduct production of minor metals: Threat or opportunity for the development of clean technologies? The PV sector as an illustration," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 373-383.
- Florient Fizaine, 2013. "Byproduct production of minor metals: threat or opportunity for the development of clean technologies? The PV sector as an illustration," Post-Print halshs-01227250, HAL.
- R. H. E. M. Koppelaar & H. Koppelaar, 2016. "The Ore Grade and Depth Influence on Copper Energy Inputs," Biophysical Economics and Resource Quality, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 1-16, December.
- Achzet, Benjamin & Helbig, Christoph, 2013. "How to evaluate raw material supply risks—an overview," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 435-447.
- repec:spr:bioerq:v:2:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s41247-017-0028-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Gordon, R.B. & Bertram, M. & Graedel, T.E., 2007. "On the sustainability of metal supplies: A response to Tilton and Lagos," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 24-28.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:235-244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roelich, Katy & Dawson, David A. & Purnell, Phil & Knoeri, Christof & Revell, Ruairi & Busch, Jonathan & Steinberger, Julia K., 2014. "Assessing the dynamic material criticality of infrastructure transitions: A case of low carbon electricity," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 378-386.
- repec:spr:minecn:v:30:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13563-016-0094-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harald Ulrik Sverdrup & Kristin Vala Ragnarsdottir & Deniz Koca, 2017. "Integrated Modelling of the Global Cobalt Extraction, Supply, Price and Depletion of Extractable Resources Using the WORLD6 Model," Biophysical Economics and Resource Quality, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Michael Redlinger & Roderick Eggert & Michael Woodhouse, 2014. "Evaluating the Availability of Gallium, Indium, and Tellurium from Recycled Photovoltaic Modules," Working Papers 2014-09, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Kleijn, Rene & van der Voet, Ester, 2010. "Resource constraints in a hydrogen economy based on renewable energy sources: An exploration," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2784-2795, December.
- Kushnir, Duncan & Sandén, Björn A., 2012. "The time dimension and lithium resource constraints for electric vehicles," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 93-103.
- Yaksic, Andrés & Tilton, John E., 2009. "Using the cumulative availability curve to assess the threat of mineral depletion: The case of lithium," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 185-194, December.
- Stuermer, Martin & Schwerhoff, Gregor, 2015. "Non-renewable resources, extraction technology, and endogenous growth," Working Papers 1506, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:32:y:2007:i:1-2:p:19-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed