The effects of resource depletion on coal mining productivity
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kulshreshtha, Mudit & Parikh, Jyoti K., 2002. "Study of efficiency and productivity growth in opencast and underground coal mining in India: a DEA analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 439-453, September.
- Lau, Lawrence J., 1976. "A characterization of the normalized restricted profit function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 131-163, February.
- Ten Raa, T. & Mohnen, P., 2002.
"Neoclassical growth accounting and frontier analysis : A synthesis,"
Other publications TiSEM
b3c67537-f899-4cf5-a5cb-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Thijs Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2002. "Neoclassical Growth Accounting and Frontier Analysis: A Synthesis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 111-128, September.
- Ten Raa, T. & Mohnen, P., 2000. "Neoclassical Growth Accounting and Frontier Analysis : A Synthesis," Discussion Paper 2000-67, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Catherine J. Morrison & Amy Ellen Schwartz, 1992.
"State Infrastructure and Productive Performance,"
NBER Working Papers
3981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morrison, Catherine J, 1992. "Unraveling the Productivity Growth Slowdown in the United States, Canada and Japan: The Effects of Subequilibrium, Scale Economies and Markups," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(3), pages 381-93, August.
- Harris, DeVerle P., 1993. "Mineral resource stocks and information," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 21, pages 1011-1076 Elsevier.
- Jose Emilio Bosca & Javier Escriba & Maria Jose Murgui, 2004. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in Spanish Regions: Effects of Quasi-fixed and External Factors and Varying Capacity Utilization," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(6), pages 587-601.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-90106 is not listed on IDEAS
- John T. Cuddington & Diana L. Moss, 2001. "Technological Change, Depletion, and the U.S. Petroleum Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1135-1148, September.
- James Hartley, 2000. "Does the Solow Residual Actually Measure Changes in Technology?," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 27-44.
- ?gel de la Fuente, . "On The Determinants Of Cost Performance And The Decomposition Of Returns To Scale Measures In The Presence Of Quasi-Fixed Inputs. A Comment On Morrison And Schwartz (1996) And Related Work," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 445.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Pickering, Andrew, 2008. "The oil reserves production relationship," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 352-370, March.
- Barten, A. P., 1969. "Maximum likelihood estimation of a complete system of demand equations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 7-73.
- John R. Livernois, 1988. "Estimates of Marginal Discovery Costs for Oil and Gas," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(2), pages 379-93, May.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Hesse, Dieter M., 1986. "Measuring and assessing capacity utilization in the manufacturing sectors of nine oecd countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 961-989, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:30:y:2008:i:2:p:397-408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.