Scale and Productivity Measurement under Risk
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 73 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Rodriguez, Xose Anton & Arias, Carlos, 2008.
"The effects of resource depletion on coal mining productivity,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 397-408, March.
- Arias, Carlos & Rodríguez, Xosé Antón, 2005. "The Effects of Resource Depletion on Coal Mining Productivity," Efficiency Series Papers 2005/06, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Arias, Carlos & Rodríguez, Xosé Antón, 2005. "The Effects of Resource Depletion on Coal Mining Productivity," Efficiency Series Papers 2005/05, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Walter Briec & Christophe Tavera, 2011. "More evidence on technological catching-up in the manufacturing sector," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(18), pages 2321-2330.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Walter Briec & Christophe Tavera, 2007. "More evidence on technological catching-up in the manufacturing sector," Working Papers 2007-ECO-02, IESEG School of Management.
- J.Ph. Boussemart & W. Briec & Christophe Tavera, 2011. "More evidence on technological catching-up in the manufacturing sector," Post-Print hal-00656966, HAL.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & David Crainich & Hervé Leleu, 2012. "A decomposition of profit inefficiency into price expectation error, preferences towards risk and technical inefficiency," Working Papers 2012-ECO-04, IESEG School of Management.
- Hranaiova, Jana & Stefanou, Spiro E., 2002. "Scale, productivity growth and risk response under uncertainty," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(02).
- Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Crainich, David & Leleu, Hervé, 2015. "A decomposition of profit loss under output price uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(3), pages 1016-1027.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & David Crainich & Herve Leleu, 2015. "A decomposition of profit loss under output price uncertainty," Post-Print hal-01526027, HAL.
- Tai-Hsin Huang & Tong-Liang Kao, 2006. "Joint estimation of technical efficiency and production risk for multi-output banks under a panel data cost frontier model," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 87-102, August.
- Blancard, Stephane & Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Crainich, D. & Leleu, Herve, 2008. "How can allocative inefficiency reveal risk preference? An empirical investigation on French wheat farms," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44208, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stéphane Blancard & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & David Crainich & Hervé Leleu, 2008. "How can allocative inefficiency reveal risk preference? An empirical investigation on French wheat farms," Working Papers 2008-ECO-02, IESEG School of Management.
- Chambers, Robert G., 1982. "Relevance Of Duality Theory To The Practicing Agricultural Economist: Discussion," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(02), December.
- Wall, Charles A. & Fisher, Brian S., 1988. "Supply Response and the Theory of Production and Profit Functions," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(03), December.
- Tomasz Gerard Czekaj & Arne Henningsen, 2013. "Panel Data Nonparametric Estimation of Production Risk and Risk Preferences: An Application to Polish Dairy Farms," IFRO Working Paper 2013/6, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Glazyrina, Anna & Shaik, Saleem, 2010. "Risk Adjusted Productivity Measures," 2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida 56580, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:73:y:1983:i:4:p:802-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed