Study of efficiency and productivity growth in opencast and underground coal mining in India: a DEA analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hosseinzadeh, Ahmad & Smyth, Russell & Valadkhani, Abbas & Le, Viet, 2016. "Analyzing the efficiency performance of major Australian mining companies using bootstrap data envelopment analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 26-35.
- Rodriguez, Xose Anton & Arias, Carlos, 2008.
"The effects of resource depletion on coal mining productivity,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 397-408, March.
- Arias, Carlos & Rodríguez, Xosé Antón, 2005. "The Effects of Resource Depletion on Coal Mining Productivity," Efficiency Series Papers 2005/06, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Arias, Carlos & Rodríguez, Xosé Antón, 2005. "The Effects of Resource Depletion on Coal Mining Productivity," Efficiency Series Papers 2005/05, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Yuan, Yan & Goto, Mika, 2017. "A literature study for DEA applied to energy and environment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 104-124.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0073-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Fang, Hong & Wu, Junjie & Zeng, Catherine, 2009. "Comparative study on efficiency performance of listed coal mining companies in China and the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5140-5148, December.
- Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L., 2008. "Measuring environmental performance under different environmental DEA technologies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Tsolas, Ioannis E., 2011. "Performance assessment of mining operations using nonparametric production analysis: A bootstrapping approach in DEA," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 159-167, June.
- Jeremy Smith, 2004. "Productivity Trends in the Coal Mining Industry in Canada," CSLS Research Reports 2004-07, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- John E. Tilton, 2013. "Cyclical and Secular Determinants of Productivity in the Copper, Aluminum, Iron Ore, and Coal Industries," Working Papers 2013-11, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Ediger, Volkan Ş. & Berk, Istemi & Ersoy, Mücella, 2015. "An assessment of mining efficiency in Turkish lignite industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 44-51.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:24:y:2002:i:5:p:439-453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.