Seasonal adjustment of Indian macroeconomic time-series
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hylleberg, S. & Engle, R. F. & Granger, C. W. J. & Yoo, B. S., 1990.
"Seasonal integration and cointegration,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 215-238.
- Hyllerberg, S. & Engle, R.F. & Granger, C.W.J. & Yoo, B.S., 1988. "Seasonal Integration And Cointegration," Papers 0-88-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Hylleberg, S. & Engle, R.F. & Granger, C.W.J. & Yoo, B.S., 1988. "Seasonal, Integration And Cointegration," Papers 6-88-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Canova, Fabio & Hansen, Bruce E, 1995. "Are Seasonal Patterns Constant over Time? A Test for Seasonal Stability," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(3), pages 237-252, July.
- Joseph Beaulieu, J. & Miron, Jeffrey A., 1993. "Seasonal unit roots in aggregate U.S. data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1-2), pages 305-328.
- Shruthi Jayaram & Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah, 2009.
"Examining the decoupling hypothesis for India,"
Trade Working Papers
22972, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik & Shruthi Jayaram, 2009. "Examining the Decoupling Hypothesis for India," Working Papers id:2119, eSocialSciences.
- Jayaram, Shruthi & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2009. "Examining the decoupling hypothesis for India," Working Papers 09/61, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik & Rudrani Bhattacharya, 2008. "Early Warnings of Inflation in India," Working Papers id:1682, eSocialSciences.
- Giancarlo Bruno & Edoardo Otranto, 2006.
"The choice of time interval in seasonal adjustment: A heuristic approach,"
Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 393-417, June.
- Giancarlo bruno & Edoardo Otranto, 2004. "The Choice of Time Interval in Seasonal Adjustment: A Heuristic Approach," Econometrics 0402008, EconWPA.
- Bell, William R & Hillmer, Steven C, 1984. "Issues Involved with the Seasonal Adjustment of Economic Time Series," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 2(4), pages 291-320, October.
- Pami Dua & Anirvan Banerji, 2001. "An Indicator Approach to Business and Growth Rate Cycles: The Case of India," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 55-78, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-02-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:npf:wpaper:16/160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (S.Siva Chidambaram) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://www.nipfp.org.in .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.