Issues Involved with the Seasonal Adjustment of Time Series: Reply
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silhan, Peter A., 2014. "Income smoothing from a Census X-12 perspective," Advances in accounting, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 106-115.
- M. Angeles Carnero & Siem Jan Koopman & Marius Ooms, 2003.
"Periodic Heteroskedastic RegARFIMA Models for Daily Electricity Spot Prices,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
03-071/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marius Ooms & M. Angeles Carnero & Siem Jan Koopman, 2004. "Periodic Heteroskedastic RegARFIMA models for daily electricity spot prices," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 158, Econometric Society.
- Tommaso Proietti & Marco Riani, 2009. "Transformations and seasonal adjustment," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 47-69, January.
- Diego Bodas & Juan Ramon Garcia & Juan Murillo & Matias Pacce & Tomasa Rodrigo & Juan de Dios Romero & Pep Ruiz & Camilo Ulloa & Heribert Valero, 2018.
"Measuring Retail Trade Using Card Transactional Data,"
18/03, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Diego Bodas & Juan R. García López & Tomasa Rodrigo López & Pep Ruiz de Aguirre & Camilo A. Ulloa & Juan Murillo Arias & Juan de Dios Romero Palop & Heribert Valero Lapaz & Matías J. Pacce, 2019. "Measuring retail trade using card transactional data," Working Papers 1921, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Thornton, Michael A., 2013. "Removing seasonality under a changing regime: Filtering new car sales," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 4-14.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Ghysels, Eric, 1996.
"Periodic Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(2), pages 139-151, April.
- Bollerslev, T. & Ghysels, E., 1994. "Periodic Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity," Cahiers de recherche 9408, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Bollerslev, T. & Ghysels, E., 1994. "Periodic Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity," Cahiers de recherche 9408, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Cho, Sungwon, 1998. "Time-series implications of the permanent income hypothesis on durable goods consumption," ISU General Staff Papers 1998010108000012849, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Marius Ooms & Irma Hindrayanto, 2009.
"Periodic Unobserved Cycles in Seasonal Time Series with an Application to US Unemployment,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(5), pages 683-713, October.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Marius Ooms & Irma Hindrayanto, 2006. "Periodic Unobserved Cycles in Seasonal Time Series with an Application to US Unemployment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-101/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Wildi, Marc & McElroy, Tucker S., 2019. "The trilemma between accuracy, timeliness and smoothness in real-time signal extraction," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1072-1084.
- Thury, Gerhard & Witt, Stephen F., 1998. "Forecasting industrial production using structural time series models," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 751-767, December.
- A Matas-Mir & D R Osborn, 2003.
"Seasonal Adjustment and the Detection of Business Cycle Phases,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0304, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Matas Mir, Antonio & Osborn, Denise R, 2004. "Seasonal adjustment and the detection of business cycle phases," Working Paper Series 357, European Central Bank.
- A Matas-Mir & D R Osborn, 2003. "Seasonal Adjustment and the Detection of Business Cycle Phases," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 26, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Maravall, Agustín & Kaiser, Regina, 1999. "Seasonal outliers in time series," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6333, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Bhattacharya, Rudrani & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2008. "Early warnings of inflation in India," Working Papers 08/54, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Webel, Karsten, 2016. "A data-driven selection of an appropriate seasonal adjustment approach," Discussion Papers 07/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- S. M. Husnain Bokhari & Ishaque Ahmed Ansari, 2009. "Seasonal Adjustment Of Some Financial Indicators Of Pakistan," IBT Journal of Business Studies (JBS), Ilma University, Faculty of Management Science, vol. 5(2), pages 5-3.
- Carmen Maria Angyal, 2012. "The Study of Correlation between Stock Market Dynamics and Real Economy," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(31), pages 14-22, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:2:y:1984:i:4:p:343-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.