Travel Impacts and Adjustment Strategies of the Collapse and the Reopening of the I-35W Bridge
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shanjiang Zhu & Nebiyou Tilahun & David Levinson & Xiaozheng He, 2011. "Travel Impacts and Adjustment Strategies of the Collapse and the Reopening of the I-35W Bridge," Working Papers 000068, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- P.B. Goodwin, 1977. "Habit and Hysteresis in Mode Choice," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 14(1), pages 95-98, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danczyk, Adam & Di, Xuan & Liu, Henry X. & Levinson, David M., 2017.
"Unexpected versus expected network disruption: Effects on travel behavior,"
Elsevier, pages 68-78.
- Adam Danczyk & Xuan Di & Henry Liu & David Levinson, 2017. "Unexpected versus expected network disruption: Effects on travel behavior," Working Papers 000160, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Anastasia Pnevmatikou & Matthew Karlaftis & Konstantinos Kepaptsoglou, 2015. "Metro service disruptions: how do people choose to travel?," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(6), pages 933-949, November.
More about this item
KeywordsI-35W Bridge; Minnesota; Minneapolis; Travel Behavior;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:i-35w-travelimpactsandadjustmentstrategies. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.