Travel Impacts and Adjustment Strategies of the Collapse and the Reopening of the I-35W Bridge
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nebiyou Tilahun & David Levinson, 2008. "Travel Impacts and Adjustment Strategies of the Collapse and the Reopening of the I-35W Bridge," Working Papers 000055, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- P.B. Goodwin, 1977. "Habit and Hysteresis in Mode Choice," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 14(1), pages 95-98, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:57:y:2017:i:c:p:68-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Danczyk, Adam & Di, Xuan & Liu, Henry X. & Levinson, David M., 2017.
"Unexpected versus expected network disruption: Effects on travel behavior,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 68-78.
- Adam Danczyk & Xuan Di & Henry Liu & David Levinson, 2017. "Unexpected versus expected network disruption: Effects on travel behavior," Working Papers 000160, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Anastasia Pnevmatikou & Matthew Karlaftis & Konstantinos Kepaptsoglou, 2015. "Metro service disruptions: how do people choose to travel?," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(6), pages 933-949, November.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork disruption; travel behavior; web-based survey;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- C99 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:i-35w-trb2010-surveys. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .