FDI in the Restructuring of the Japanese Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Blomström, Magnus & Konan, Denise & Lipsey, Robert E., 2000. "FDI in the Restructuring of the Japanese Economy," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 371, Stockholm School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert E. Lipsey & Magnus Blomstrom & Eric D. Ramstetter, 1998.
"Internationalized Production in World Output,"
NBER Chapters,in: Geography and Ownership as Bases for Economic Accounting, pages 83-138
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lipsey, Robert E. & Blomström, Magnus & Ramstetter, Eric, 1995. "Internationalized Production in World Output," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 80, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Robert E. Lipsey & Magnus Blomstrom & Eric Ramstetter, 1995. "Internationalized Production in World Output," NBER Working Papers 5385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David E. Weinstein, 1997.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Keiretsu: Rethinking U.S. and Japanese Policy,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of U.S. Trade Protection and Promotion Policies, pages 81-116
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David E. Weinstein, 1996. "Foreign Direct Investment and Keiretsu: Rethinking Us and Japanese Policy," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1750, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- David E. Weinstein, 1996. "Foreign Direct Investment and Keiretsu: Rethinking U.S. and Japanese Policy," NBER Working Papers 5612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatotshi Ito, 1996. "Japan and the Asian Economies: A 'Miracle' in Transition," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(2), pages 205-272.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank L. BARTELS & Markus EICHER & Christopher BACHTROG & Gorazd REZONJA, 2009. "Foreign Direct Investment In Sub-Saharan Africa: Changing Location-Specific Advantages As Signals Of Competitiveness," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 47(3), pages 244-278.
- René Belderbos & Kyoji Fukao & Keiko Ito & Wilko Letterie, 2013.
"Global Fixed Capital Investment by Multinational Firms,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 80(318), pages 274-299, April.
- Renï¿½ BELDERBOS & FUKAO Kyoji & ITO Keiko & Wilko LETTERIE, 2010. "Global Fixed Capital Investment by Multinational Firms," Discussion papers 10044, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Nakije Myftar Kida, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment Environment and Economic Growth," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 10(4), pages 31-41, August.
- Corduneanu, Carmen & Iovu, Laura Raisa, 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Development in Romania," MPRA Paper 12926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fukunari Kimura & Kozo Kiyota, 2004. "Enhancing the Benefits for India and Other Developing Countries in the Doha Development Agenda Negotiations," Working Papers 510, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Farrell, Roger & Gaston, Noel & Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 2004. "Determinants of Japan's foreign direct investment: An industry and country panel study, 1984-1998," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 161-182, June.
More about this item
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:7693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .