FDI in the Restructuring of the Japanese Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert E. Lipsey & Magnus Blomstrom & Eric D. Ramstetter, 1998.
"Internationalized Production in World Output,"
NBER Chapters,in: Geography and Ownership as Bases for Economic Accounting, pages 83-138
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lipsey, Robert E. & Blomström, Magnus & Ramstetter, Eric, 1995. "Internationalized Production in World Output," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 80, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Robert E. Lipsey & Magnus Blomstrom & Eric Ramstetter, 1995. "Internationalized Production in World Output," NBER Working Papers 5385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David E. Weinstein, 1997.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Keiretsu: Rethinking U.S. and Japanese Policy,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of U.S. Trade Protection and Promotion Policies, pages 81-116
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David E. Weinstein, 1996. "Foreign Direct Investment and Keiretsu: Rethinking Us and Japanese Policy," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1750, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- David E. Weinstein, 1996. "Foreign Direct Investment and Keiretsu: Rethinking U.S. and Japanese Policy," NBER Working Papers 5612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatotshi Ito, 1996. "Japan and the Asian Economies: A 'Miracle' in Transition," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(2), pages 205-272.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank L. BARTELS & Markus EICHER & Christopher BACHTROG & Gorazd REZONJA, 2009. "Foreign Direct Investment In Sub-Saharan Africa: Changing Location-Specific Advantages As Signals Of Competitiveness," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 47(3), pages 244-278.
- René Belderbos & Kyoji Fukao & Keiko Ito & Wilko Letterie, 2013.
"Global Fixed Capital Investment by Multinational Firms,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 80(318), pages 274-299, April.
- Renï¿½ BELDERBOS & FUKAO Kyoji & ITO Keiko & Wilko LETTERIE, 2010. "Global Fixed Capital Investment by Multinational Firms," Discussion papers 10044, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Nakije Myftar Kida, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment Environment and Economic Growth," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 10(4), pages 31-41, August.
- Ruth Rios-Morales & Louis Brennan, 2007. "Ireland's Foreign Direct Investment Competitive Advantage and Japanese Outward Foreign Direct Investment," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 201-231, April.
- Corduneanu, Carmen & Iovu, Laura Raisa, 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Development in Romania," MPRA Paper 12926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fukunari Kimura & Kozo Kiyota, 2004. "Enhancing the Benefits for India and Other Developing Countries in the Doha Development Agenda Negotiations," Working Papers 510, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Farrell, Roger & Gaston, Noel & Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 2004. "Determinants of Japan's foreign direct investment: An industry and country panel study, 1984-1998," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 161-182, June.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Investment; Multinational Corporations; Restructuring; Japan;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2000-04-17 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IFN-2000-04-17 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hastef:0371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .