Robust Estimation of the Joint Consumption / Asset Demand Decision
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shapiro, Matthew D., 1984. "The permanent income hypothesis and the real interest rate : Some evidence from panel data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 93-100.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luigi Giamboni & Emanuele Millemaci & Robert J. Waldmann, 2013.
"Evaluating how predictable errors in expected income affect consumption,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(28), pages 4004-4021, October.
- Giamboni, Luigi & Millemaci, Emanuele & Waldmann, Robert, 2007. "Evaluating how predictable errors in expected income affect consumption," MPRA Paper 12939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kochar, Anjini, 2004. "Ill-health, savings and portfolio choices in developing economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 257-285, February.
- Yasuyuki Sawada & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2005.
"Are People Insured Against Natural Disasters? Evidence from the Great Hanshin-Awaji (Kobe) Earthquake in 1995,"
CARF-F-019, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Yasuyuki Sawada & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2005. "Are People Insured Against Natural Disasters? Evidence from the Great Hanshin-Awaji (Kobe) Earthquake in 1995," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-314, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Limosani, Michele & Millemaci, Emanuele, 2011. "Evidence on excess sensitivity of consumption to predictable income growth," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 71-77, June.
- Yasuyuki Sawada, 2007.
"The impact of natural and manmade disasters on household welfare,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(s1), pages 59-73, December.
- Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2006. "The Impact of Natural and Manmade Disasters on Household Welfare," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25750, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christophe Muller & Tae-Hwan Kim, 2005. "Two-Stage Huber Estimation," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-17, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-1999-03-08 (Econometrics)
- NEP-FMK-1999-03-08 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:7011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .