Leapfrogging: A Theory of Cycles in National Technological Leadership
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van de Klundert, Theo & Smulders, Sjak, 2001.
"Loss of technological leadership of rentier economies: a two-country endogenous growth model,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 211-231, June.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & Smulders, J.A., 2001. "Loss of technological leadership of rentier economies, a two country endogenous growth model," Other publications TiSEM c0f60d26-1f68-4c7e-b5fe-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1994.
"Quality Improvements in Models of Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
4610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1994. "Quality Improvements in Models of Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1076, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sala-i-Martin, X. & Barro, R.J., 1994. "Quality Improvements in Models of Growth," Papers 715, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1994. "Quality improvements in models of growth," Economics Working Papers 84, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Hans W. Gottinger, 2001. "Technological Races in Global Industries (Technology Races)," CSEF Working Papers 62, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav & Dietrich Vollrath, 2009.
"Inequality in Landownership, the Emergence of Human-Capital Promoting Institutions, and the Great Divergence,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 76(1), pages 143-179.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav & Dietrich Vollrath, 2005. "Inequality in Landownership, the Emergence of Human-Capital Promoting Institutions, and the Great Divergence," Working Papers 2005-03, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Galor, Oded & Moav, Omer & Vollrath, Dietrich, 2008. "Inequality in Land Ownership, the Emergence of Human Capital Promoting Institutions and the Great Divergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6751, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oded Galor & Omar Moav & Dietrich Vollrath, 2006. "Inequality in Land Ownership, the Emergence of Human Capital Promoting Institutions, and the Great Divergence," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_001, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Brezis, Elise S & Krugman, Paul R, 1997. "Technology and the Life Cycle of Cities," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 369-383, December.
- Mountford, Andrew, 1998. "Trade, convergence and overtaking," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 167-182, October.
- Simons, Alexandre, 2014. "How does technology transfer affect backward linkages? A motivating example theoretical analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 94-105.
- Mountford, Andrew, 1999.
"Trade Dynamics and Endogenous Growth: An Overlapping-Generations Analysis,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 66(262), pages 209-224, May.
- Mountford, A., 1996. "Trade dynamics and endogenous growth: an overlapping generations analysis," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9621, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby, 1995. "Present at the Revolution: Transformation of Technical Identity for a Large Incumbent Pharmaceutical Firm After the Biotechnological Breakthrough," NBER Working Papers 5243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:3886. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.