Growth in stages
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Perez-Sebastian, Fidel, 2000.
"Transitional dynamics in an R&D-based growth model with imitation: Comparing its predictions to the data,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 437-461, April.
- Fidel Perez Sebastian, 1998. "Transitional Dynamics In An R&D-Based Growth Model With Imitation: Comparing Its Predictions To The Data," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 9802, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Benhabib Jess & Perli Roberto, 1994. "Uniqueness and Indeterminacy: On the Dynamics of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 113-142, June.
- Lutz G. Arnold, 2000. "Endogenous technological change: a note on stability," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 16(1), pages 219-226.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1993.
"Making a Miracle,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(2), pages 251-272, March.
- Charles I. Jones, 1995. "Time Series Tests of Endogenous Growth Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 495-525.
- Arnold, Lutz G., 2000. "Stability of the Market Equilibrium in Romer's Model of Endogenous Technological Change: A Complete Characterization," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 69-84, January.
- Tang, Paul J. G. & Walde, Klaus, 2001.
"International competition, growth and welfare,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1439-1459, August.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1993.
"Innovation, Imitation, and Intellectual Property Rights,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(6), pages 1247-1280, November.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1992. "Innovation, Imitation, and Intellectual Property Rights," NBER Working Papers 4081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helpman, E., 1992. "Innovation, Imitation and intellectual Property Rights," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1597, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Sala-i-martin, X. & Barro, R.J., 1995.
"technological Diffusion, Convergence and Growth,"
735, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1995. "Technological diffusion, convergence and growth," Economics Working Papers 116, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1995. "Technological Diffusion, Convergence, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 5151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1995. "Technological Diffusion, Convergence and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1255, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chou, Chien-Fu & Shy, Oz, 1991. "A Model of Technology Gap, Product Cycle, and the Process of Catching Up between the North and the South," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 67(198), pages 217-226, September.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989.
"Endogemour Product Cycles,"
10-89, Tel Aviv.
- Paul Krugman, 1995. "Growing World Trade: Causes and Consequences," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 327-377.
- Costas Azariadis & Allan Drazen, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-526.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1991.
"Quality Ladders and Product Cycles,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 557-586.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989. "Quality Ladders And Product Cycles," Papers 152, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989. "Quality Ladders And Product Cycles," Papers 39-89, Tel Aviv.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1989. "Quality Ladders and Product Cycles," NBER Working Papers 3201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Segerstrom, Paul S, 1998. "Endogenous Growth without Scale Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1290-1310, December.
- Brezis, Elise S & Krugman, Paul R & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1993. "Leapfrogging in International Competition: A Theory of Cycles in National Technological Leadership," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1211-1219, December.
- Arnold, Lutz G., 1998. "Growth, Welfare, and Trade in an Integrated Model of Human-Capital Accumulation and Research," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 81-105, January.
- Theo S. Eicher & Stephen J. Turnovsky & Uwe Walz, 2000. "Optimal Policy for Financial Market Liberalizations: Decentralization and Capital Flow Reversals," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(1), pages 19-42, 02.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989.
"Endogenous Prduct Cycles,"
144, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Eicher, Theo S & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1999. "Non-scale Models of Economic Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(457), pages 394-415, July.
- Connolly, Michelle, 1999. "North-South Technological Diffusion: A New Case for Dynamic Gains from Trade," Working Papers 99-08, Duke University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:14:y:2003:i:1:p:55-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.