Endogenous technological change: a note on stability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Slobodyan, Sergey, 2007.
"Indeterminacy and stability in a modified Romer model,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 169-177, March.
- Sergey Slobodyan, 2002. "Indeterminacy and Stability in a Modified Romer Model," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp205, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas & Trimborn, Timo, 2013.
"Dynamically optimal R&D subsidization,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 516-534.
- Volker Grossmann & Thomas Steger & Timo Trimborn, 2010. "Dynamically Optimal R&D Subsidization," CESifo Working Paper Series 3153, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M. & Trimborn, Timo, 2011. "Dynamically optimal R&D subsidization," Working Papers 97, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M. & Trimborn, Timo, 2010. "Dynamically Optimal R\& D Subsidization," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-453, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & André Almeida, & Sofia B.S.D. Castro,, 2015. "Flexible Transitional Dynamics in a Non-Scale Fully Endogenous Growth Model," CEF.UP Working Papers 1503, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2011.
"R&D Spillovers In An Endogenous Growth Model With Physical Capital, Human Capital, And Varieties,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 223-239, April.
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2008. "R&D Spillovers in an Endogenous Growth Model with Physical Capital, Human Capital and Varieties," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp532, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Haruyama, Tetsugen, 2009. "R&D policy in a volatile economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1761-1778, October.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:10:y:2013:i:1:p:53-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lutz G. Arnold, 2006. "The Dynamics of the Jones R&D Growth Model," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(1), pages 143-152, January.
- Gómez Manuel A. & Sequeira Tiago Neves, 2012. "The Transitional Dynamics of an Endogenous Growth Model: Generalizing Production Functions," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(5), pages 1-27, December.
- Been-Lon Chen & Angus Chu, 2010.
"On R&D spillovers, multiple equilibria and indeterminacy,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 100(3), pages 247-263, July.
- Been-Lon Chen & Angus C. Chu, 2010. "A Note on R&D Spillovers, Multiple Equilibria and Indeterminacy," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 10-A002, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Arnold, Lutz G. & Kornprobst, Wolfgang, 2006. "The Dynamics of the Romer R&D Growth Model with Quality Upgrading," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 413, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Arnold, Lutz G., 2000. "Stability of the Market Equilibrium in Romer's Model of Endogenous Technological Change: A Complete Characterization," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 69-84, January.
- Rouhollah Shahnazi & Mohsen Renani & Rahim Dalali Esfahani & Rahman Khoshakhlagh & Mohamad Vaez, 2011. "Optimal Fiscal Policy with Oil Revenues," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 16(2), pages 73-88, spring.
- Farhad Nili, 2002.
"U-shaped Paths of Consumption and Physical Capital in Lucas-type Growth Models,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Farhad Nili, 2002. "U-shaped Paths of Consumption and Physical Capital in Lucas-type Growth Models," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2002/08, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Tatsuro Iwaisako & Koichi Futagami, 2013. "Patent protection, capital accumulation, and economic growth," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(2), pages 631-668, March.
- Sergey Slobodyan, 2006. "Indeterminacy and Stability in a Modified Romer Model: A General Case," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp284, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Sequeira Tiago Neves & Ferreira-Lopes Alexandra & Gomes Orlando, 2014.
"A growth model with qualities, varieties, and human capital: stability and transitional dynamics,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 18(5), pages 1-13, December.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira & Alexandra Ferreira Lopes & Orlando Gomes, 2012. "A Growth Model with Qualities, Varieties, and Human Capital: Stability and Transitional Dynamics," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2012_04, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Bettina Büttner, 2006. "Effectiveness versus Efficiency: Growth-Accelerating Policies in a Model of Growth without Scale Effects," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7, pages 297-316, August.
- Mondal, Debasis, 2008. "Stability analysis of the Grossman-Helpman model of endogenous product cycles," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1302-1322, September.
- Gómez, Manuel A. & Sequeira, Tiago N., 2013. "Optimal R&D subsidies in a model with physical capital, human capital and varieties," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 217-224.
- Arnold, Lutz G., 2003. "Growth in stages," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 55-74, March.
- Arnold, Lutz G., 2002. "On the growth effects of North-South trade: the role of labor market flexibility," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 451-466, December.
- Farhad Nili, "undated". "Dynamics of Output Growth, Consumption and Physical Capital in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," Discussion Papers 00/62, Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D; Endogenous growth; Saddle-point stability; Transitional dynamics.;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:16:y:2000:i:1:p:219-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .