On the growth effects of North-South trade: the role of labor market flexibility
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989.
"Endogemour Product Cycles,"
10-89, Tel Aviv.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1995. "Are Your Wages Set in Beijing?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 15-32, Summer.
- Arnold, Lutz G., 2000. "Stability of the Market Equilibrium in Romer's Model of Endogenous Technological Change: A Complete Characterization," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 69-84, January.
- Bean, Charles & Pissarides, Christopher, 1993.
"Unemployment, consumption and growth,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 837-854, May.
- Segerstrom, Paul S, 1998. "Endogenous Growth without Scale Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1290-1310, December.
- Arnold, Lutz G., 1998. "Growth, Welfare, and Trade in an Integrated Model of Human-Capital Accumulation and Research," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 81-105, January.
- Brecher, Richard A., 1974. "Optimal commercial policy for a minimum-wage economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 139-149, May.
- Helpman, E., 1992.
"Innovation, Imitation and intellectual Property Rights,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1597, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1993. "Innovation, Imitation, and Intellectual Property Rights," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(6), pages 1247-80, November.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1992. "Innovation, Imitation, and Intellectual Property Rights," NBER Working Papers 4081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mansfield, Edwin & Schwartz, Mark & Wagner, Samuel, 1981. "Imitation Costs and Patents: An Empirical Study," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(364), pages 907-18, December.
- Michael B. Devereux & Beverly J. Lapham, 1993.
"The Stability of Economics Integration and Endogenous Growth,"
878, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Devereux, Michael B & Lapham, Beverly J, 1994. "The Stability of Economic Integration and Endogenous Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 109(1), pages 299-305, February.
- Michael H. Riordan & Robert W. Staiger, 1988.
"Sectoral Shocks and Structural Unemployment,"
NBER Working Papers
2522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lutz G. Arnold, 2000. "Endogenous technological change: a note on stability," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 219-226.
- Lai, Edwin L. C., 1995. "The product cycle and the world distribution of income A reformulation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 369-382, November.
- Stephen Nickell, 1997. "Unemployment and Labor Market Rigidities: Europe versus North America," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 55-74, Summer.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345, March.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173, March.
- Paul Krugman, 1995. "Growing World Trade: Causes and Consequences," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 327-377.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989.
"Endogenous Prduct Cycles,"
144, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Jones, Charles I, 1995. "Time Series Tests of Endogenous Growth Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(2), pages 495-525, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:58:y:2002:i:2:p:451-466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.