On the growth effects of North-South trade: the role of labor market flexibility
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lai, Edwin L. C., 1995. "The product cycle and the world distribution of income A reformulation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 369-382, November.
- Michael H. Riordan & Robert W. Staiger, 1988.
"Sectoral Shocks and Structural Unemployment,"
NBER Working Papers
2522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnold, Lutz G., 1998. "Growth, Welfare, and Trade in an Integrated Model of Human-Capital Accumulation and Research," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 81-105, January.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1995. "Are Your Wages Set in Beijing?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 15-32, Summer.
- Paul Krugman, 1995. "Growing World Trade: Causes and Consequences," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 327-377.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1993.
"Innovation, Imitation, and Intellectual Property Rights,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(6), pages 1247-80, November.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1992. "Innovation, Imitation, and Intellectual Property Rights," NBER Working Papers 4081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helpman, E., 1992. "Innovation, Imitation and intellectual Property Rights," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1597, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989.
"Endogemour Product Cycles,"
10-89, Tel Aviv.
- Stephen Nickell, 1997. "Unemployment and Labor Market Rigidities: Europe versus North America," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 55-74, Summer.
- Bean, Charles & Pissarides, Christopher, 1993.
"Unemployment, consumption and growth,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 837-854, May.
- Brecher, Richard A., 1974. "Optimal commercial policy for a minimum-wage economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 139-149, May.
- Jones, Charles I, 1995. "Time Series Tests of Endogenous Growth Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(2), pages 495-525, May.
- Michael B. Devereux & Beverly J. Lapham, 1993.
"The Stability of Economics Integration and Endogenous Growth,"
878, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Devereux, Michael B & Lapham, Beverly J, 1994. "The Stability of Economic Integration and Endogenous Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 109(1), pages 299-305, February.
- Lutz G. Arnold, 2000. "Endogenous technological change: a note on stability," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 219-226.
- Arnold, Lutz G., 2000. "Stability of the Market Equilibrium in Romer's Model of Endogenous Technological Change: A Complete Characterization," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 69-84, January.
- Segerstrom, Paul S, 1998. "Endogenous Growth without Scale Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1290-1310, December.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989.
"Endogenous Prduct Cycles,"
144, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Mansfield, Edwin & Schwartz, Mark & Wagner, Samuel, 1981. "Imitation Costs and Patents: An Empirical Study," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(364), pages 907-18, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:58:y:2002:i:2:p:451-466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.