Free Trade and Long-Run Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kinoshita, Yuko, 2001. "R&D and Technology Spillovers through FDI: Innovation and Absorptive Capacity," CEPR Discussion Papers 2775, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Kortum, Samuel, 1997.
"Engines of growth: Domestic and foreign sources of innovation,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 235-259, May.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 1995. "Engines of Growth: Domestic and Foreign Sources of Innovation," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 63, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 1995. "Engines of Growth: Domestic and Foreign Sources of Innovation," NBER Working Papers 5207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel Kortum & Jonathan Eaton, 1995. "Engines of growth: domestic and foreign sources of innovation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-35, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Haukioja, Teemu & Hahl, Jarmo, 2001. "The Emergence of the New Economy, and its Challenge to Financial Intermediation and Banking," Discussion Papers 772, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Tudose Mihaela Brindusa & Cadiş Mihaela Narciza, 2013. "The Role Of Education In The Economic Development," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 85-92, August.
- Ben-David, Dan & Papell, David H., 1995. "The great wars, the great crash, and steady state growth: Some new evidence about an old stylized fact," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 453-475, December.
- Ozturk, Ilhan, 2001. "The role of education in economic development: a theoretical perspective," MPRA Paper 9023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farhad Rassekh, 1998. "The Convergence Hypothesis: History, Theory, and Evidence," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 85-105, January.
- Yuko Kinoshita, 2000. "R&D and Technology Spillovers via FDI: Innovation and Absorptive Capacity," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 349, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jürgen Blazejczak (Hrsg.), 1998. "Zukunftsgestaltung ohne Wirtschaftswachstum?: Ergebnisse eines Workshops des DIW im Auftrag von Greenpeace Deutschland," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 168, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Padoan, Pier Carlo, 1998. "Trade, knowledge accumulation and diffusion: A sectoral perspective1," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 349-372, September.
- Yuko Kinoshita, 2000. "R&D and technology spillovers via FDI: Innovation and absorptive capacity," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp163, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Padoan, Pier Carlo, 1996. "Trade and the accumulation and diffusion of knowledge," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1679, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth; International Trade; Knowledge Diffusion; Trade Liberalization;
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .