Trade, knowledge accumulation and diffusion: A sectoral perspective1
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Coe, D.T. & Helpman, E., 1993.
"International R&D Spillovers,"
5-93, Tel Aviv.
- Jan Fagerberg, 1996.
"Technology and Competitiveness,"
Working Papers Archives
1996548, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1990.
"Comparative Advantage and Long-run Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(4), pages 796-815, September.
- Padoan, Pier Carlo, 1996. "Trade and the accumulation and diffusion of knowledge," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1679, The World Bank.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2135, David K. Levine.
- Carter, Richard A. L. & Nagar, Anirudh L., 1977. "Coefficients of correlation for simultaneous equation systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 39-50, July.
- Greenhalgh, Christine Anne & Taylor, Paul, 1990.
"Innovation and Export Volumes and Prices: A Disaggregated Study,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
487, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Greenhalgh, Christine & Taylor, Paul & Wilson, Rob, 1994. "Innovation and Export Volumes and Prices--A Disaggregated Study," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 102-35, January.
- Greenhalgh, C. & Taylor, P. & Wilson, R., 1991. "Innovation and Export Volumes and Prices- A Disaggregated Study," Economics Series Working Papers 99107, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1994. "Technology and International Differences in Growth Rates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1147-75, September.
- Ben-David, D. & Loewy, M.B., 1996.
"Free Trade and Long-Run Growth,"
32-96, Tel Aviv.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1988. "International Competitiveness: Errata," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(393), pages 1203, December.
- Geoffrey Carliner, 1996. "The Wages and Language Skills of U.S. Immigrants," NBER Working Papers 5763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989.
"Growth And Welfare In A Small Open Economy,"
15-89, Tel Aviv.
- Jan Fagerberg, 1988.
Working Papers Archives
1988001, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Michie, Jonathan, 1995. "The Globalisation of Technology: A New Taxonomy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 121-40, February.
- Antoine Magnier & Joël Toujas-Bernate, 1994. "Technology and trade: Empirical evidences for the major five industrialized countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 494-520, September.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Abramovitz, Moses, 1986. "Catching Up, Forging Ahead, and Falling Behind," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(02), pages 385-406, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:9:y:1998:i:3:p:349-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.