Catching up or falling behind: Patterns in international interfirm technology partnering
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Hagedoorn, John, 1997. "Globalisation, organisational modes and the growth of international strategic technology alliances," Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1996. "Winners and losers in the global economy: Recent trends in the international division of labour and policy challenges," Kiel Discussion Papers 281, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mathews, John A., 2002. "The origins and dynamics of Taiwan's R&D consortia," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 633-651, May.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:120:y:2018:i:c:p:213-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michał Bojanowski & Rense Corten & Bastian Westbrock, 2012.
"The structure and dynamics of the global network of inter-firm R&D partnerships 1989–2002,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 967-987, December.
- Bojanowski, Michał & Corten, Rense & Westborck, Bastian, 2009. "The structure and dynamics of the global network of inter-firm R&D partnerships 1989-2002," MPRA Paper 15741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1997. "Herausforderungen der Globalisierung für Brasilien," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1705, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gundlach, Erich & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1997. "Labor markets in the global economy: How to prevent rising wage gaps and unemployment," Kiel Discussion Papers 305, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Vonortas, Nicholas S. & Safioleas, Stratos P., 1997. "Strategic alliances in information technology and developing country firms: Recent evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 657-680, May.
- Hagedoorn, John, 2002. "Inter-firm R&D partnerships: an overview of major trends and patterns since 1960," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 477-492, May.
- Dantas, Eva & Bell, Martin, 2011. "The Co-Evolution of Firm-Centered Knowledge Networks and Capabilities in Late Industrializing Countries: The Case of Petrobras in the Offshore Oil Innovation System in Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1570-1591, September.
- Hagedoorn, John & Link, Albert N. & Vonortas, Nicholas S., 2000. "Research partnerships1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 567-586, April.
- Gundlach, Erich & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1996. "Falling behind or catching up? Developing countries in the era of globalization," Kiel Discussion Papers 263, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:122:y:2017:i:c:p:196-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarianna Lundan & John Hagedoorn, 2001. "Alliances, Acquisitions and Multinational Advantage," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 229-242.
- Heeks, Richard & Slamen-McCann, Anne, 1996. "Job and Skill Impacts of New Technology in the East Asian Electronics Industry," General Discussion Papers 30559, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Dabo Guan & David M. Reiner & Zhu Liu, 2014. "China’s road to a global scientific powerhouse," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1447, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Padoan, Pier Carlo, 1996. "Trade and the accumulation and diffusion of knowledge," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1679, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:22:y:1994:i:5:p:771-780. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.