Technological Convergence and International Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2004. "Real Convergence and Euro Adoption in Central and Eastern Europe: Trade and Business Cycle Correlations as Endogenous Criteria for Joining EMU," Working Paper Series rwp04-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Florence Bouvet, 2010. "EMU and the dynamics of regional per capita income inequality in Europe," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 8(3), pages 323-344, September.
- Connolly, Michelle, 2003. "The dual nature of trade: measuring its impact on imitation and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 31-55, October.
- A. N. Rambaldi & Iyer & K., 2004.
"Measuring Spillovers from Alternative Forms of Foreign Investment,"
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings
149, Econometric Society.
- Alicia N. Rambaldi & Kam Ki Tang & G. Iyer Krishnai, 2004. "Measuring Spillovers from Alternative Forms of Foreign Investment," CEPA Working Papers Series WP012004, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Nasfi Fkili Wahiba, 2015. "Convergence and Divergence among Countries," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(3), pages 510-520, March.
- Kaitila, Ville, 2004.
"Integration and Conditional Convergence in the Enlarged EU Area,"
935, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ville Kaitila, 2005. "Integration and Conditional Convergence in the Enlarged EU Area," Economics Working Papers 031, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Michelle P. Connolly, 1997. "Technological diffusion through trade and imitation," Staff Reports 20, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Michelle P. Connolly, 1998. "The dual nature of trade: measuring its impact on imitation and growth," Staff Reports 44, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jürgen Blazejczak (Hrsg.), 1998. "Zukunftsgestaltung ohne Wirtschaftswachstum?: Ergebnisse eines Workshops des DIW im Auftrag von Greenpeace Deutschland," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 168, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Juncal Cunado, "undated". "Convergencia real o acercamiento cÌclico? Espana y la UniÛn Europea," Studies on the Spanish Economy 57, FEDEA.
- Kaitila, Ville, 2003. "Convergence of Real GDP per Capita in the EU15 area: How do the Accession Countries Fit in ?," Discussion Papers 865, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Haukioja, Teemu & Hahl, Jarmo, 2001. "The Emergence of the New Economy, and its Challenge to Financial Intermediation and Banking," Discussion Papers 772, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome Convergence; International Trade; Technology; TFP;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .