Leveling the Playing Field: How Campaign Advertising Can Help Non-Dominant Parties
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:66:y:1972:i:02:p:555-568_13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leopoldo Fergusson & Juan F. Vargas & Mauricio A. Vela, 2013.
"Sunlight Disinfects? Free Media in Weak Democracies,"
010487, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Leopoldo Fergusson & Juan F. Vargas & Mauricio A. Vela, 2018. "Sunlight Disinfects? Free Media in Weak Democracies," DOUMENTOS DE TRABAJO LACEA 016174, THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA.
- Leopoldo Fergusson & Juan F. Vargas & Mauricio A. Vela, 2013. "Sunlight disinfects? Free media in weak democracies," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 010484, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:105:y:2011:i:01:p:135-150_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chun-Fang Chiang & Brian Knight, 2011.
"Media Bias and Influence: Evidence from Newspaper Endorsements,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 78(3), pages 795-820.
- Brian G. Knight & Chun-Fang Chiang, 2008. "Media Bias and Influence: Evidence from Newspaper Endorsements," NBER Working Papers 14445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jörg L. Spenkuch & David Toniatti, 2016. "Political Advertising and Election Outcomes," CESifo Working Paper Series 5780, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anthony Downs, 1957. "An Economic Theory of Political Action in a Democracy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 135-135.
- Ruben Durante & Emilio Gutierrez, 2014. "Political Advertising and Voting Intention: Evidence from Exogenous Variation in Ads Viewership," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/26lctatf2u8, Sciences Po.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:88:y:1994:i:01:p:33-47_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:99:y:2005:i:03:p:315-325_05 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2017-01-08 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-MKT-2017-01-08 (Marketing)
- NEP-POL-2017-01-08 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:22949. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.